Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS. Week of January 23

Good morning. Pepper is sleeping on my lap. That is going to end soon because I have to go switch out the laundry.

Sydnie its at dance until 1. She spends a lot of time at the studio.m has to put rhinestones on a shirt for her and Syd wants to do it. I am sure she will do a great job.

i will be back in warmer weather tomorrow afternoon. It should be nice next week.

Linda, congrats on dgs making the deans list. You have some smart ones. Hope dh is moving better today. Glad you enjoyed your DVDs. I stream movies on the tv.

Claudia..hope you did not have too much to shovel and that trip prep is going well.

off to the laundry😜

Esteemed Contributor

Good timing for your return to Arizona, Barbara.  I stream movies on TV as well, but the newer movies are often not available for quite a while.  That is when the library reserve list comes in.  

Syd is certainly a busy girl.  DH's DD told me that his older DGD is trying out for a different ballet group.  I wonder if it is anything like Syd's.  Just not sure.  

Hope you are doing okay today, Claudia.  I always am a little stressed before a trip trying to make sure everything is in place.  

Nothing exciting going on here.  I have a HOA meeting to attend -- three hours!  Catered lunch, but very long.  So, I won't be able to feed DH lunch.  Oh well.....

Hope both of you have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Barbara, that's a nice picture of Sydnie. Safe travels tomorrow.

We are back from the dinner and awards. I really wish they'd done like most groups and had it at a restaurant or catered it. That could have been easily done as one of the family runs a restaurant. Instead we had the worst pork chops ever. People brought side dishes and dessert and the main dish was provided.

Linda, there still is much to do. I called my catsitter to remind her but wasn't able to get hold of her. Hopefully I hear from her tomorrow. Hope your HOA meeting was shorter than you thought. I don't like long meetings.