Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS, Week of February 4

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Glad you were able to find nice things at Kohl's at a good discount, Barbara.  I have not been to Kohl's in more than a year -- not close to where we live like it was in Maryland.  It might be nice if we had one, but probably not happening anytime soon.   The Sprouts is supposed to be opening at the end of the month, and I'm excited about that addition.

No need to rush cleaning the blinds when you don't feel that great.  We don't have traditional blinds here -- a couple vertical blinds, but no metal or plastic ones.  Mostly, we have shades.  

It is sunny, but pretty windy here.  I'm really spoiled so, I have not walked much outside today.

DH was in pretty good shape, but his eyes were bothering him.  I used the baby shampoo, and realized that I forgot to purchase more.  Yikes!   They had an electrical short at his place, and they turned off the TV in the main area.  When I arrived, they had DH in another man's room -- they were both watching college basketball.  DH never cared about sports on TV, and I don't think he was watching, but.....

There was a new lady there today -- on oxygen and quite thin.  But, she seemed very "with it" in terms of speaking, answering questions, etc.  Not sure how long she will be there since the last couple of people were only there for a few days.

Hope R is doing okay today, Claudia, and you are able to take care of yourself in addition to R, your furbabies, etc.

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS, Week of February 4

I bet Syd's dress is darling, Barbara. I hope She likes it. Cleaning the blinds can wait.

When the Windows are replaced I would like to get ones that have the blinds between the panes. Maybe not all the Windows but at least the ones that get flare from the setting sun.

I was tired enough yesterday that I skipped supper and went to bed after fixing something for R. Today has been low key.

I'm glad your DH was in pretty good shape, Linda. It's too bad his eyes bother him so much. Good idea to stay out of the wind.

Arghh- R was watching a commercial on tv about erasing crepey skin and thinking maybe he should order it. I try to get through to him that just because it's advertised on tv doesn't mean it works.

Tomorrow I hope to have more energy.