Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS. Week of February 16

I have done minimal today. No real reason. I just didn't feel like doing things. R has a shoot tomorrow. Today was sunny and after a chilly start this morning warmed up to the low 40's. Tomorrow should be 50.

Tip badly wants to play and Griffyn is willing. I just keep discouraging it. I want to wait till 2 weeks which would be next Friday.

I hope to start the taxes tomorrow. Hopefully the dogs will cooperate and be quiet.

Barbara, I can picture Pepper dancing about wanting to play. Much better than my parents' first Boston Terrier. Wink (Tiddlywink) thought she could take on any size dog. She dearly loved the shepherd I brought home though and Beau adored her.

Fingers crossed for your sil, Linda. I hope you find a dress soon. it seems whenever I look for a specific item I have trouble finding it.That is good news about your work buddy.

I heard from QVC. They have already mailed a replacement. If I get the original order I'm to return it. I doubt I will get it since the address label with invoice came off. Maybe I'll finally be organized one of these days.