Respected Contributor

Re: REFFORMED SHOPaHOLICS. Week of March 27

Good morning...it is pretty here..will get hotter as the week wears on. It will not be as nice when I get home. Lol

my girlfriend from Canada just called. They are here but she is sick so I may not get to see her. I do not want to get anything else. Will have to see how that plays out.

i told v I need to look at what I am bringing home...I do not think I need everything because I have an entire wardrobe there. My brain must have been befuddled because I was ill. Lol.

i hope you are both having a nice day..will check back later.

Respected Contributor

I hope you and your friend can meet up but you're right that you don't need to catch anything else, Barbara.

It is chilly here but no snow...yet. The sun is out.

I am befuddled in the morning.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning.  I certainly don't want you to catch anything else, Barbara.  Hope your friend is better before you leave so you can get together.  I'm looking forward to the warmer weather.  DH was literally shaking this morning when I was trying to bathe and dry him.  Now he is bundled up under his blanket on the couch.  Back sleeping again.  He was pretty confused this morning, and I don't know why since he slept pretty well last night.  

Hope it doesn't get too cold there, Claudia.  Yesterday, DD told me they were expecting much cooler weather today.  

She is doing a workout at the gym -- couch to 5K or something.  And, I'm really proud of her -- she goes there almost every weekday -- not very long, but pretty intense workout.

Quiet here -- started the laundry and my weekly financial review.  I plan to take a walk soon.

Hope both of you have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda