Esteemed Contributor

Re: REESE WITHERSPOON SWEATSHIRTS

@Shanus wrote:

@NicksmomESQ   I just looked online...the prices seem quite high.

@Shanus

Draper James has been a higher priced line since its beginning 5 or 6 years ago.  That's why I don't own any pieces, even though I do like a lot of the clothing.  But the way QVC's prices have been rising, I guess they figured she'd fit right in, ha ha.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@NewNickname1x1000  @JamandBread   I don't think it has to do w/ adorable (LOL here, too). I do think her line is for a younger crowd and quite expensive for what it is.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@NicksmomESQ   I just looked online...the prices seem quite high.

@Shanus

Draper James has been a higher priced line since its beginning 5 or 6 years ago.  That's why I don't own any pieces, even though I do like a lot of the clothing.  But the way QVC's prices have been rising, I guess they figured she'd fit right in, ha ha.

@shoesnbags   Q is also trying to bring in that elisive "younger crowd".

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NewNickname1x1000  @JamandBread   I don't think it has to do w/ adorable (LOL here, too). I do think her line is for a younger crowd and quite expensive for what it is.

I think you have to have an adorable vibe to wear gingham and ruffles, which are pretty popular in her line. I can't wear it. Though I have a petite and adorable bff who could pull it off. Cost-wise, Draper James seems to be slightly less expensive than the Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein midrange collections (which I love and try to buy when on sale 😍)