Honored Contributor

Please offer these tees as singles. I will not purchase a pr. of 2 just to get the color I need. I do understand it's a marketing strategy to sell more tees, but for me, they're losing a sale on 2.

Respected Contributor

Re: RE:SKINNY TEES

[ Edited ]

@Shanus they just did offer them and at buy more save $4.00.  I think they are still available.  A291480, if that is the item you're talking about.

Honored Contributor

@makena Thanks. I'll check it out. Most presentations I've seen are for 2.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@makena Thanks. I'll check it out. Most presentations I've seen are for 2.

@Shanus they usually are.  They presented for the first time as separates and I was all over it.  The only problem is I ordered one and later decided to go back and order another and I got charged the full $20.  I received both in the same package so I called and thought they might refund me the $4, but noooooo.  Nope can't do it, not in the same order.  Whatever.

Honored Contributor

@makena ....and so it goes. Not surprised.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@makena ....and so it goes. Not surprised.

Yeah, my error according to them.  Some companies would step up and refund the $4 seeing I've been shopping there for 25 years.  Whatever.  I'll live with it.

Trusted Contributor

I once ordered two of something, but a few minutes apart, belatedly realizing that there was a buy more & save.  I called CS immediately, & they adjusted the second item for the "buy more " price.  They are usually very helpful.

Respected Contributor

Re: RE:SKINNY TEES

[ Edited ]

I have a question about Skinny Tees.  I ordered a set of 2 because I thought they would be a great underpining for some low cut items. BUT  . . .  they are so tight they smush my boobs and are very uncomfortable.  I wear a B cup bra, I'm 5/1 and I weigh 121.  Why are they made so tight?  They really weren't comfortable and went back.

Is there anything similar that doesn't encase you like a mummy?

Back for one more comment.  Why do they need to stretch ou so long instead of stretching a little in width?  I don't want (or need) a full body girdle.

Respected Contributor

You can buy them separately on Amazon. They even have plus sizes. 

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I have a question about Skinny Tees.  I ordered a set of 2 because I thought they would be a great underpining for some low cut items. BUT  . . .  they are so tight they smush my boobs and are very uncomfortable.  I wear a B cup bra, I'm 5/1 and I weigh 121.  Why are they made so tight?  They really weren't comfortable and went back.

Is there anything similar that doesn't encase you like a mummy?

I buy my Ts at Target.

They have lots of great colors, cotton or blends, even extra long - and on sale they are about $5 each!

I have a set of Skinny Ts - and I prefer Target!