Frequent Contributor

RAVE REVIEW for Dennis Basso Quilted Puffer Jacket A270636

Just received my new Dennis Basso puffer jacket.Garnet red is so beautiful. It is my first Dennis Basso and I am blown away. It is light, yet warm, fits perfectly without making me look like a giant snownam (1X). The fur collar is so luxurious and soft. I couldn't find anything in plus size outerwear for this price and this fit in the stores...just awful looking stuff in the big sizes. It is actually slimming!! Check out the other reviews for this coat...they are all perfect scores.

Respected Contributor

Re: RAVE REVIEW for Dennis Basso Quilted Puffer Jacket A270636

Congratulations @Sweeteapie on your beautiful coat.  It is so nice to receive something that exceeds your expectations.  Love the red! Wear it in excellent health.

Frequent Contributor

Well thank you Island Girl!

Respected Contributor

good for you @Sweeteapie

i'm happy that you are so pleaed with your jacket!  i bought a long coat from him about 4 years ago that is to die for so i know how you feel.

wear it in good health!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

If this is your first Dennis I'm sure it won't be your last.  I love DB and have many of his coats/jackets.  When I wear his designs I always get compliments.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweeteapie-nice jacket! Warmth & style, enjoy!

I also made a recent Basso purchase. This faux leather vest in the Merlot color-gorgeous!  The faux leather quality is top notch, looks & feels like the real thing. It's a keeper!!!

A268813

Dennis Basso Faux Leather Moto Vest with Faux Fur Collar

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Basso coats mean the difference of being a winter hermit or a snow bunny in my life.

I honestly couldn't get through the cold months without mine.

Hope your coat brings you lots of happiness for a long time!

Respected Contributor

Darn it, LOL!!

I had to look at it...loved it....bought it in red. I DO NOT need another coat. But I really love coats for some reason, & usually buy a new one every winter. This jacket is super-cute!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Sweeteapie. I'm glad you love your new coat.  Please tell me about the lengtb?  I'm 5'7" and worried that it will be too short for me. Most of my tops are lower hip length.  What do you think?

Respected Contributor

Hi Trudey

I bet if you look at where it hits the model's bodies on the video, & also on the description page pictures you could get a pretty good idea (they also give the coat length measurement there). Those models are probably all taller than you.

It's so cute!