Honored Contributor

Perhaps if Q offered more red carpet type fashion, it'd be more believable to see a show w/ their opinions on the awards' clothes. It's like doing the same show with hosts & dresses from Sears.

Honored Contributor
That was a show that made no sense to me. Q doesn't sell "Red Carpet" fashion, jewelry, etc., so why they would go to those extremes to hawk the same old stuff just doesn't make sense.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Maybe the prices the Q pays for the production will be discounted... like 2-day-old bread.  Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Maybe the prices the Q pays for the production will be discounted... like 2-day-old bread.  Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

good thing I am not drinking the tea I just made!

Trusted Contributor

I think they were more for Lisa than anyone. Like we need another red carpet event anyway.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

Re: Qvc-no red carpet show?

[ Edited ]

Shawn is doing an after party beauty event I believe.  I'm not sure it's fashions.  Alberti flew out yesterday to join her.  From her FB page:

Tuesday = omg beauty on FB! As U know, Im posting from Tinseltown. In LA. Did u watch the big awards show on Sunday? Tonight we r going live from West Hollywood for a red carpet beauty after party show! Lots of surprise guests and treats to help us get the looks we saw strutting it on the carpet. Julep is bringing us their Red Carpet Collection which includes this Rose Quartz colored nail polish from their Birthstone Collection. Ugh it's Dy-no-mite!! 4 pc collection. Totes mani pedi ready for Spring Summer. You'll have to tune in at 8pm ET...💋 But...psst! I'm giving you first dibs, here! > http://qvc.co/julep-rcb