Valued Contributor

Re: Quick, Silly Question about Kohl's Returns.

Ima-I will have to look @ TJ Maxx next time I'm there--at Kohl's they are all about $15-16.
Valued Contributor

You can. Also, I was able to take back something without a receipt as well. BUT they can only do this if it was a credit card transaction. What they do in that case is plug in your name, item number of the clothing and their computer system can search for the transaction. If the transaction is recent, then they will credit that specific credit card or give you the equivalent in a Kohls merchandise credit. The only issue is that the credit will be for current store price. So if the item has been further discounted then that's what you get.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/22/2014 EGW said:

You can. Also, I was able to take back something without a receipt as well. BUT they can only do this if it was a credit card transaction. What they do in that case is plug in your name, item number of the clothing and their computer system can search for the transaction. If the transaction is recent, then they will credit that specific credit card or give you the equivalent in a Kohls merchandise credit. The only issue is that the credit will be for current store price. So if the item has been further discounted then that's what you get.

If it's a Kohls card they can track exactly what you paid for the item- and credit you that amount. Doesn't matter if it's been reduced after your purchase- but if you used Kohls cash on the transaction they'll deduct that amount from the return. I've found that sometimes they have problems tracking .com purchases though.

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 glmama said:

Hi Ladies,

I am a very occasional Kohl's shopper and recently bought a pair of Dearfoam slippers for myself. I've worn them for two days at night, around the house, but I now realize that they are actually making my feet feel a bit numb and tingly b/c of the way the toe area is constructed (weird, I know{#emotions_dlg.crying}).

NOT weird! Just today, I tried on those same (Dearfoam) slippers when I stopped in Kohl's and it was so weird -- my toes went numb and felt terribly uncomfortable.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

On 10/23/2014 rina33 said:

Hi Ladies,

I am a very occasional Kohl's shopper and recently bought a pair of Dearfoam slippers for myself. I've worn them for two days at night, around the house, but I now realize that they are actually making my feet feel a bit numb and tingly b/c of the way the toe area is constructed (weird, I know{#emotions_dlg.crying}).

NOT weird! Just today, I tried on those same (Dearfoam) slippers when I stopped in Kohl's and it was so weird -- my toes went numb and felt terribly uncomfortable.

OMG, Rina, I am so oddly comforted to know I'm not alone in this weirdness! Cool Seriously, I think my DH thinks I'm nuts b/c I tried to explain it to him and he gave me that look that says, "Honey, these things only happen to you!"{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

On 10/23/2014 rina33 said:

Hi Ladies,

Valued Contributor

ibb & egw-Thank you both for replies. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hi,I wrote a bad review on some boots I had bought. They were non=leather and make so much noise.I wore them around the house for a few days and they were fine.Once I got into the real world,they started squeaking like crazy.They weren't comfortable either and I even put insoles in them. It was just a bad purchase.I got notified after a few days of my review that I could return them to my local store.They told me to include the email from the online customer service and they would issue a full refund. Once I got to the store,the manager was very nice and even gave me a $5 credit for the hassle. Now that's customer service.Say what you will about Kohl's but their customer service is aces in my book!