Respected Contributor

Question for those who purchased Susan Graver Jacket

[ Edited ]

SG A387859 Weekend Knit Boucle Button Front Jacket. To those who purchased.... Can the collar be folded down when not buttoned or is the back of the collar too short to fold down? I saw the video but did not notice anyone folding the collar down even when opened which is ok but not what I prefer.  I have not seen a post or review here but it does gets good reviews. I purchased the vintage Rose even tho I knew it did not have a lining. The Jackets I do have are lined but was looking for that shade. I live in Florida so that shade is fine for the winter months.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for those who purchased Susan Graver Jacket

@Kabella  I got the Vintage Rose and the Dried Sage. The collar's on mine are down. I think you can wear it up or down, I'm really happy I ordered them. Beautiful 

Honored Contributor

I bought the camel tan size medium. I just wish I'd get it. I also think now however it's going to be too big.

Please send me my camel boucle jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Leggett28  Thankyou! Glad you like them...Enjoy

Honored Contributor

I purchased the black in a medium.  I usually wear medium tops and I think that mine might have been incorrectly marked as it's really big on me.  I'm afraid that if I size down to a small then it will be too tight.  

Wondering if anyone else has found theirs to run large too?

Of course the sleeves are too long and will either have to be cuffed (not sure if that's a good look for this jacket) or hemmed.

As for the collar, I will probably wear a scarf to cover my neck with it.  I also don't like stand up collars that rub against the neck.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I think even if you went up a size, the Jacket should be fine My arrival time is on the 17th. I also went up a size  to xs.  Its not a fitted jacket but more of a  straight line. l I hope you like the fit of your camel & it comes soon!!!!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

@haddon9  Sorry yours it too big. Some people went down a size in the reviews. It was mentioned if you want a more slim look to go down a size or if you want to put a sweather underneath the Jacket to go with your reg, size.

Maybe yours is sized wrong, I went up a size to an xs because of my bustline measurement. I haven't received mine yet but wondering if mine is too big. 

I usually buy my clothes instore but I have had good luck on some of the clothes I have bought here. We shall see...........

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   Just checked my order status and my camel just turned into a backorder. For $70+ with s/h and tax, I just cancelled it. I eally don't need another jacket. I already bought 3 of the cuddl duds jackets, ivory, ivy and denim blue item A470054. Size medium is perfect, love these jackets, washed and dried beautifully, fit is great, soft as a marshmallow!!!!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I looked up the Jacket & I really like it. I love the Ivory color & the blue will look good with Jeans. Wear them in good health! 

I would have cancelled the back order too. That bugs me when they say the size is available then put in on backorder.