Respected Contributor

Question for the Logo Ladies...

Does anyone have this sweater?  Do you think it will be flattering on a size large body?  I don't like for my sweaters to be too fitted.  Would you recommend sizing up to XL? Thanks!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Color-Block-Cable-Knit-Sweater.product.A268906.html?sc=A26...

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for the Logo Ladies...

@Trudey  Hi, Trudey, I don't have it but I think MaggieMack does; if so, I hope she responds to you.

Since I'm chatting with you, I just tried on my mixed media top in the Eclipse - the one I have in the macrame too.  LOVE IT! And I wanted to thank you so much for tyour 100% accurate description of the colors.  You were spot-on and described it much better than how it showed up on this site or on TV.  I do like the macrame better (so I hope you get it some time) but only slightly.  I like the blue much more than I thought I would and it's so comfortable and cute.  These tops - in both colors (so very glad I got both, thanks to you) - are two of my favorite clothing items that I own.  Not just LOGO clothes but any clothes I have.  The blue is going to go so great with blue jeans!   BTW, I wasn't sure I was going to like it from seeing it in the package, but once I put it on, I thought immediately, WINNER!  I love this top!  (can you tell?)  

I apologize for going off topic a bit but since I was addressing you I thought I'd thank you for the tip on the blue.  Now back to your sweater......  Smiley Happy  

Did you see my post about her show tonight?  Maybe you want to wait and see what else she offers?  11:00pm ET.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I'm so glad you love the Eclipse top.  My Macrame came and I adore it.  You and I will be rocking both colors of these great tops.  Thanks for letting me know about tonight's show.  I'm hoping for something new and a little funky (as usual).

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Does anyone have this sweater?  Do you think it will be flattering on a size large body?  I don't like for my sweaters to be too fitted.  Would you recommend sizing up to XL? Thanks!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Color-Block-Cable-Knit-Sweater.product.A268906.html?sc=A26...

@Trudey After reading the reviews I wouldn't size up unless you like a really lose fit.  Many of the ladies said that it does run bigger.

As far as flattering...   I never ask that question any more!  I love something, I buy it, I wear it, I totally enjoy it.  Flattering is the eye of the beholder.  I say go for it!  I live by the motto:

It's none of my business what others think of me! Smiley Wink

That's why I don't engage in all the negative LOGO "stuff" that seems to never go away on these boards.

BTW...  I love that sweater, the price not so much.  Maybe it will treat myself after the holidays

Respected Contributor

@kzjohnson  Thanks for responding.  I love your attitude.  As with any brand, there are items that I love and others I don't.  I try to stay away from the negative too.  I love all of the Logo pieces that I have and I have never had a problem with the quality of Logo.  In fact, I have a Logo top on today that is 4 years old and I've worn it and washed it more than any other piece of clothing that I own.  It's still perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, sorry, I can't help you out with the top, it isn't one that made its way to my house. However, I do think you would look awesome in it! Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Trudey, sorry, I can't help you out with the top, it isn't one that made its way to my house. However, I do think you would look awesome in it! Woman Happy

Ooops! @MaggieMack  sorry I misremembered this.   I'll blame it on my age!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey   I forgot to ask what color you are thinking of getting in this sweater?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I like both colors but many reviews state not liking the smokey taupe color.  I'm really drawn to the ivory and black (of course, black).