Respected Contributor

Re: Question for my ""senior sisters"" on pants

I retired four years ago and figured I would live in jeans, sweaters and tee shirts but alas. I finally gave up on jeans. I now wear them only occasionally. I found a pant at Dillard's I really love. I think it is their brand, Investments. I love the full length and capri length. They have wide flat waistbands with a touch of tummy control. All kinds of colors and lengths. Regular, petite, crop and capri. They are a (gasp) pull on style pant with a faux fly. They also have faux pockets which is the only thing I don't like. The do have a little bit of stretch and the material content varies based on the style. )cotton, poly, rayon and spandex blends) I think they run around $30. I also have worn the Landsend cords and love them as well. Very comfy. I also wear leggings with long tunic tops. I like for the weight of the leggings to be substantial though.

Super Contributor

Re: Question for my ""senior sisters"" on pants

I live in yoga pants. There are some really nice ones out there. You can wear them everywhere. I love the Women with Control low bell pants, Beyond Yoga's Essential pants, and Victoria's Secret classic yoga pants. For summer my favorites are Women with Control cropped pants with side slit. The hard part is they can't keep the black Women with Control in stock!