Honored Contributor

Re: Question about the Carol Wior undergarments??

On 9/29/2014 Krimpette said:

I've always wondered if that seam line that goes all the was around the middle of the panties would show in clothes. Anyone know?

I've never had that happen ..... if you are wearing something like slacks, with a waistband, obviously not, but the seam isn't that thick .... if you were wearing a skintight dress, you'd have to see .... the seam isn't thick, but you never know. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 9/29/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

If you get a chance look at A236003 Carol Wior body suit and read the reviews also watch the video. This body suit is the best. I have ordered countless bodysuits from every vendor under the sun at every price point and this body suit is so comfortable, slimming and smoothing. I currently live in hot, humid Georgia and I can wear this every day. Have 6 of the black, ordered nude when it was waitlisted and although it doesn't show available for ordering and since my waitlist is not cancelled I think they are getting ready to ship and sale the nude color. White has been sold out for almost a year and I keep checking because this is the best body suit. Can't see through the top. Can wear with or without a bra depending on your body type. Definitely firms you, smooth's you out, tightens you without being binding. Has more control than I thought when I first ordered. I keep a post note at the bottom of my screen and check every day hoping white will come back in stock. 5 Stars!!!

Didn't know they had a bodysuit ....... THANKS !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I also attest to the bodysuit...it's awesome and is very smoothing. I did size up for it and I'm glad I did. I ordered my bathing suit size. I wish it would come in white I would buy 2.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Frequent Contributor

I love the wide band panties. They are my favorite shape wear…they are comfortable and don't roll down. The seams don't show through on any of my clothes, but then I tend not to wear tight or clingy things. Whether they reduce my measurements as much as is shown on TV, well, I don't know about that. But I would recommend them. I bought my regular QVC bottoms size (L) and they are perfect.

Respected Contributor

I've worn these for years, and I love them.

A word of washing caution, however. I find that even when washing in cold with Woolite, the pastel shades tend to face out. The colors are very pretty when they arrive, but after only one wash you can see a vast difference. Doesn't affect the spandex, etc. but if color is really important to you, I suggest you buy them in white or cream.

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Perkup said:

A word of washing caution, however. I find that even when washing in cold with Woolite, the pastel shades tend to face out. The colors are very pretty when they arrive, but after only one wash you can see a vast difference. Doesn't affect the spandex, etc. but if color is really important to you, I suggest you buy them in white or cream.

How are you washing them? I machine wash in cool water and hang in my bathroom to dry. Even the black one I've had for a while aren't faded. Hmm. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

I have them and wear them all the time. They say I should order a medium according to my measurements. I order and wear a 1X because I can't stand a tight waistband.

My advice is unless you want to be squished . . . size WAY up!! Their size chart is totally useless.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I don't use Woolite. Years ago Ann Taylor had a sign in stores saying it could cause damage to certain fibers.

Can you give an item no for the wide band panties. I'm confused about the different ones offered.

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

How are you washing them? I machine wash in cool water and hang in my bathroom to dry. Even the black one I've had for a while aren't faded. Hmm. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Always wash in cold. I do use fabric softener. Wash on a hand wash cycle and air dry. And the pink and blue both fade dramatically, even with the first wash. I've never purchased black. The fading has been going on since I first purchased them, years ago. They faded from the first wash and I use Woolite, which should be color safe.

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Perkup said:
On 9/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Always wash in cold. I do use fabric softener. Wash on a hand wash cycle and air dry. And the pink and blue both fade dramatically, even with the first wash. I've never purchased black. The fading has been going on since I first purchased them, years ago. They faded from the first wash and I use Woolite, which should be color safe.

That's just plain weird ..... one of the mysteries of life ..... Maybe my water is softer than yours? I guess we'll never know. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}