Respected Contributor

Question about the Carol Wior undergarments??

Watching now and the model Jackie was a 43 1/2 inch waist prior to putting on the panties and after putting them on her waist dropped yo a 40 inch size!! Wow!! Anybody have these?? Would love to try. Surely they're honest when they do those demos? Would love to know what you gals think!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Question about the Carol Wior undergarments??

to be honest if you have a booty at all these are going to give you a lump underneath the panty line so you have double bubble underneath, so size way up

Honored Contributor

I have these in both the microfiber and the cotton blend .... and I was thinking about getting more, even tho I have about 6 pair. I love them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Any other questions?

Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I have these in both the microfiber and the cotton blend .... and I was thinking about getting more, even tho I have about 6 pair. I love them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Any other questions?

They said they won't "roll" down at the top. Do you find that to be true? I just want to make sure as this is an investment for underwear. IMO
Valued Contributor

If you get a chance look at A236003 Carol Wior body suit and read the reviews also watch the video. This body suit is the best. I have ordered countless bodysuits from every vendor under the sun at every price point and this body suit is so comfortable, slimming and smoothing. I currently live in hot, humid Georgia and I can wear this every day. Have 6 of the black, ordered nude when it was waitlisted and although it doesn't show available for ordering and since my waitlist is not cancelled I think they are getting ready to ship and sale the nude color. White has been sold out for almost a year and I keep checking because this is the best body suit. Can't see through the top. Can wear with or without a bra depending on your body type. Definitely firms you, smooth's you out, tightens you without being binding. Has more control than I thought when I first ordered. I keep a post note at the bottom of my screen and check every day hoping white will come back in stock. 5 Stars!!!

Super Contributor

I have a couple of the camisole illusion bras and they are great! Wish they would bring those back. She used to do the slimsuit line in department stores but I believe she sold that company. Fabulous quality!

Honored Contributor

I've always wondered if that seam line that goes all the was around the middle of the panties would show in clothes. Anyone know?

Respected Contributor

Tnkrbl: which microfiber panty do you have? How is the set of three different? I missed out on the cotton panty set. Is there a cotton crotch in any of them?

Honored Contributor

It's my understanding that, as a general rule, if your hips/booty are more than 12 inches larger than your waist, your best shaper choice MIGHT be a body suit ...... I don't find the belly band panties to roll down, but I ordered a size larger.

The microfiber / nylon panties DO have a cotton insert. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I just looked and QVC is currently out of the cotton/spandex version. They sold out fast the last time they were on, but I figured they would have the sense to re-stock!

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

If you get a chance look at A236003 Carol Wior body suit and read the reviews also watch the video. This body suit is the best. I have ordered countless bodysuits from every vendor under the sun at every price point and this body suit is so comfortable, slimming and smoothing. I currently live in hot, humid Georgia and I can wear this every day. Have 6 of the black, ordered nude when it was waitlisted and although it doesn't show available for ordering and since my waitlist is not cancelled I think they are getting ready to ship and sale the nude color. White has been sold out for almost a year and I keep checking because this is the best body suit. Can't see through the top. Can wear with or without a bra depending on your body type. Definitely firms you, smooth's you out, tightens you without being binding. Has more control than I thought when I first ordered. I keep a post note at the bottom of my screen and check every day hoping white will come back in stock. 5 Stars!!!

Didn't know they had a bodysuit ....... THANKS !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}