Honored Contributor

Are the "eternity" ones no longer in style?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question about scarves

[ Edited ]

I wear scarves during colder months and sometimes tie them into an infinity fashion.

Honored Contributor

Check Nordstrom's website ... they have a bunch called "infinity" scarves.

Also ...  JCP - Kohl's - Chico's - Macy's .... other places have eternity / infinity scarves.  

I have a bunch that I've collected and/or made over the years.  I still wear them.  I have a black furry yarn one "on the needles" at the moment.

Respected Contributor

They're still very much in style. These days, you can wear whatever you want, no matter what anyone says. Thank goodness!

Honored Contributor

Thank you to all.

Honored Contributor

I just bought a couple of infinity scarves from vendors on Etsy.  They are my favorite style of scarf.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think infinity scarves are nice for colder weather areas but if you are wearing scarves for looks alone in a warmer area, you might want to wear a more loose fitting silk scarf.  I had to give up the beautiful inifinity scarves my sweet daughter made for me of nice knitting yarns (and some cashmeres) because I am so hot natured and live in one of the warmer states.  I don't do turtle necks for that reason, either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday.  You must have infinity scarves confused with something else.  They are usually loose and flowy.  Mine are made of chiffon type of fabric and are not warm but are decorative.

20191027_173804.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  

I am well aware of what they are and that one which is doubled, means there is way too much fabric near my neck and I am not going to wear a scarf hanging down like a horse collar.  I have to wrap it to make it look attractive.  I cannot wear it like that.  So, I just wear silk scarves that are 21 x 21 or 36 x 36 and enjoy them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

The infinity scarves that I own are also of the winter variety but I don't have a problem with turtleneck so they feel good to me. unfortunately I live in Miami and have little use for them! LOL