Frequent Contributor

Question about NYDJ jeans

[ Edited ]

I no longer buy anything that can't go in the washer & dryer. So...does anyone put their NYDJ jeans in the dryer?

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about NYDJ jeans

Yes. Am I not supposed to?

I don't baby anything in the laundry.

Frequent Contributor

They all say machine wash, line dry. But thank you for your response. Good to know!

Super Contributor

i wash mine in the washer, but always line dry all my pants except for my sweatpants.

Honored Contributor

Yes, of course. They are just jeans with stretch.

Respected Contributor

I wash mine on delicate and only use the dryer for a few minutes and then hang to dry. That's not specific to NYDJ. I do that for all of my pants. I'd rather not take a chance on shrinkage in length.

Honored Contributor

Yes...and a great fit, no problems with the washer/dryer.

Esteemed Contributor

@santoriniwrote:

I wash mine on delicate and only use the dryer for a few minutes and then hang to dry. That's not specific to NYDJ. I do that for all of my pants. I'd rather not take a chance on shrinkage in length.

This is what I do for all pants too...except my running pants, I will put those in dryer. I have also found the colors don't fade as quickly by not throwing into dryer for a full dry cycle.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

@cjmcp

I take no special care with mine. I wash on regular with like colors and a few minutes in the dryer.