Valued Contributor

Question about Lysse leggings fit

I am hoping someone can help me decide what size to buy in denim Lysse leggings.  I haven't tried this brand before.  From the size charts I have seen I am between a small and a medium. My  waist falls into the Medium category and my hips in the Small range.  I am fairly straight up and down---a bit thick in the middle, not hippy.  Maybe this brand isn't for me, but I really like the denim ones I have seen.  I wear a small in WWC, Medium in Yummie, small in Zella.  TIA

KK

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about Lysse leggings fit

I have two pair of Lysse crops with side zippers at bottom. They were TS on Southern Channel recently.   Love them..  I am 5'4, 120 lbs.  I wear a six in INC and GILi jeans.  I wear a Med in Lysse.  

Honored Contributor

The Lysse denim legging fabric is awesome! I bought the recent TS crop denim legging with zippered ankle. The sizing is very consistent,  same as for the other Lysse fabrics.

@Karlakaye - my suggestion is that you should order the same size as you wear for Yummie or Spanx. I size up in these brands. The HSN TS pricing is truly a good value, about $20-30 less than ususal retail. 

Typically Nordstrom will have a great Lysse buy during their Anniversary sale in July with similar pricing to HSN TS.

LYSSE Smoothing Waist Stretch Denim Ankle Legging - Missy
536-306
LYSSE Smoothing Stretch Denim Ankle Legging - Missy

LYSSE Smoothing Waist Stretch Denim Legging - Missy
523-513
LYSSE Smoothing Waist Stretch Denim Legging - Missy
  LYSSE Cropped Stretch Denim Legging
528-363
LYSSE Cropped Stretch Denim Legging

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like lysse, but I find them to run tight in the waist.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Thanks @winamac1 @Dawnie @Chi-town girl for your help.  Medium it is!!!|

KK

Honored Contributor

@Karlakaye wrote:

Thanks @winamac1 @Dawnie @Chi-town girl for your help.  Medium it is!!!|

KK

@Karlakaye - hope you love them! Post a review.

I'm going to be stalking these denim leggings on HSN, both full length & cropped for clearance pricing. They are fab-u-lous!!!!!!!!! 

Also, I will be looking to see the Lysse items for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale in July.  I've picked up some great Lysse buys every year during the Nordy sale for the past 5+yrs and they are 'new' items, not clearance. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  I received my Lysse leggings from HSN today (got the mineral stripe, plain top, two back pockets) that were shown on Colleen's show ten days or so ago.  The size medium fit perfectly and I really like the denim fabric and quality,  I got a 25% off offer on the homepage one day and decided to try it on these leggings.  I didn't figure it would work because they were already discounted a bit, plus free shipping.  I tried it once and it didn't work, but went back several hours later, and VOILA, the coupon worked.  I got them for $51 and free shipping, which I thought was pretty decent.

Just wanted to say thanks for helping me with sizing.  My normal size small WOULD HAVE NEVER worked with these.  The mediums are snug, but in a good way.  Thanks again.

KK

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of the "leather" leggings. The material was fine, just like the real thing, but at an easy price. Sadly they did not fit me comfortably and I returned them .

Honored Contributor

@Karlakaye wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I received my Lysse leggings from HSN today (got the mineral stripe, plain top, two back pockets) that were shown on Colleen's show ten days or so ago.  The size medium fit perfectly and I really like the denim fabric and quality,  I got a 25% off offer on the homepage one day and decided to try it on these leggings.  I didn't figure it would work because they were already discounted a bit, plus free shipping.  I tried in once and it didn't work, but went back several hours later, and VOILA, the coupon worked.  I got them for $51 and free shipping, which I thought was pretty decent.

Just wanted to say thanks for helping me with sizing.  My normal size small WOULD HAVE NEVER worked with these.  The mediums are snug, but in a good way.  Thanks again.

KK

@Karlakaye - I'm so glad you are happy with your new goodies and that you picked the right size!  I agree,  the new denim fabric is really nice. 

Lysse quality is exceptional.  I still wear some Lysse leggings that I bought 5yrs+ ago. Love the fit and quality.  

I'm hoping to pick up a few more of the denim leggings when they go on special pricing,  but that will be at least a couple of months. 

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the leggings that are $30 now?  I ordered 2, navy (WL) & black.  Went up a size.  There were some cute things on this AM's show.  I'll keep an eye on them!