Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question about Lysse leggings fit

I was going to sound the alarm that the ponte seamed Lysee leggings are now at a clearance price of $30.  I have those in navy (bought them on sale for less than $88, but nowhere near $30.  I ordered the black and gray snake overnight during Ten Faves.  BTW: The snake print is $20, but only available in XS.  I like the fit.  It's slim, but not constricted.  The fabric is much nicer than Women With Control, and they look more like legging pants than similar Spanx leggings.  I ordered my normal size XS.  

Honored Contributor

I was going to jump in on the clearance leggings but I too am unsure of the size.  I carry my weight in my lower half but I've read comments several times from posters about them running tight in the waist. I generally don't have a waist issue.  In some garments it's not a big deal to go up a size but in some others, the crotch is all wrong if I go up a size.   

Esteemed Contributor

I bought my first pair of Lysse leggings.  I am generally a true medium but ordered the large in the leggings because I didn't want them to be too tight.  Plus the HSN reviews stated they ran a bit small.  The large is a perfect fit and very comfy and flattering.

Trusted Contributor

I'm also a medium in all bottoms, but do not want skin-tight leggings for any use except the gym.  I went up to large, too.

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I was going to sound the alarm that the ponte seamed Lysee leggings are now at a clearance price of $30.  I have those in navy (bought them on sale for less than $88, but nowhere near $30.  I ordered the black and gray snake overnight during Ten Faves.  BTW: The snake print is $20, but only available in XS.  I like the fit.  It's slim, but not constricted.  The fabric is much nicer than Women With Control, and they look more like legging pants than similar Spanx leggings.  I ordered my normal size XS.  

@Trix - it's a killer price. I've never seen Lysse leggings priced this low. 

For sizing, I size up by 1 size over my usual b&m size. Just like Spanx, these are not sized per the usual H or Q. Rec that you size up by 1 size.

Loving this new tank

LYSSE NoHo Twist Strap Tank - Missy
536-317

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They are great quality.  They do run small in the waist.  i never seem to get a great fit with that brand.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@Trix - it's a killer price. I've never seen Lysse leggings priced this low. 

For sizing, I size up by 1 size over my usual b&m size. Just like Spanx, these are not sized per the usual H or Q. Rec that you size up by 1 size.

Loving this new tank

536-317

I like the tank too.

i wish I could "love"the leggings .  One needs to have an almost perfect figure to wear them comfortably without sizing up.  I'm  fine in the hips and legs and they run tight in the waist and I truly don't have a fat or big tummy.  They are just too constricting in a XS.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl@winamac1, I already have Lysee in my leggings collection and I always buy XS.  My regular retail size is 00/0, and Lysee claims their XS is US 2-4, so perhaps that explains why the size fits me well. Thanks for your posts which remind me that I should have clarified that so as not to mislead others when choosing a size for the brand.