Valued Contributor

What white leggings did Leah have on during the Linea show? They looked too long to be the Linea cropped leggings. I kept trying to figure out which ones they were. They looked more like ankle leggings.

Valued Contributor

Over 200 views and no one knows anything!

Regular Contributor
They looked more like skinny jeans to me but I have no idea what they actually were. If Leah has a Facebook page you could ask her on there??
Respected Contributor

Maybe they viewed the post just to see what it was about. You didn't know and it's possible they didn't even see the show, so they wouldn't know either. I saw the show but I don't know the answer to your question. I didn't think they looked good on her anyway.

I hope you find the answer to your question. You could also call CS and ask.

Respected Contributor

I thought they might be the White Denim Ankle Pants.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I was thinking they were the denim ankle jeans also. They were too long to be the crop pants. Or, they could be her own pants.

Note: I ordered size medium navy and white ankle jeans shortly after they were listed, as the smalls were already sold out. The navy ran small, so those fit just fine. The white jeans were way too large, so I returned them, and ordered the white on wait list. I just got an email that the white ankle jeans have shipped. I have the hardest time getting pants to fit me. I hope the small ankle jeans will fit fine, as I have the white jean jacket and the white jean vest.