Respected Contributor

Question about A239315 Ponte Hooded Tunic

I wear a large in WK tops but ordered a medium in the hooded tunic after reading reviews that it ran large. The sleeves fit well (I have large upper arms), it drops off my shoulders a little and is very loose through the body. Is this the way it is supposed to fit? I love the color (reddish burgandy), the fabric and the length. I just want to make sure it is the correct fit for my body type (larger on top, smaller on bottom). TIA!
Super Contributor

Re: Question about A239315 Ponte Hooded Tunic

I sized down one size in this and am very happy with the fit. It's definitely a relaxed fit but not sloppy. If yours looks sloppy or oversized, I'd say you may want to go down another size. I'm a 36D and the xs is still very roomy up top. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

I too sized down to a small and the fit is perfect. Just stalked and found my 3rd one last night!
Respected Contributor

Oh no.....I guess I need to size down too? Mine is too big and doesn't look good! I will double check again tomorrow when I'm not tired and see how it looks. I HATE returns.....
Frequent Contributor

I took a chance and ordered this, because it looked warm and comfy with the posh knit scarves, and it's been cold and snowing for months and months.

Even though I sized down one size, it was still huge - I could literally grab handfuls of fabric along both sides of my ribs. When I sat down, the zipper was stiff and stuck up in little ripples down the "skirt" of the tunic. It just didn't work for me - in my opinion it was a good idea that just wasn't executed very well. I sent it back - but I did really like the hooded blazer, which was a similar idea executed in a more body-conscious way. That piece was fun and flattering.

Frequent Contributor

I sized down from an XS to an XXS and absolutely love this. I have it in charcoal and the blue color both. I've worn them soooo many times I've lost count. Usually wear it zipped up but have also worn it casually just unzipped. Wore it just 2 days ago, the blue one with the gray ponte leggings. Fun and so very comfy.
Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 enjay said:

I took a chance and ordered this, because it looked warm and comfy with the posh knit scarves, and it's been cold and snowing for months and months.

Even though I sized down one size, it was still huge - I could literally grab handfuls of fabric along both sides of my ribs. When I sat down, the zipper was stiff and stuck up in little ripples down the "skirt" of the tunic. It just didn't work for me - in my opinion it was a good idea that just wasn't executed very well. I sent it back - but I did really like the hooded blazer, which was a similar idea executed in a more body-conscious way. That piece was fun and flattering.

Oh no, I disagree.... I sized down from a small to an xs and am anxiously awaiting my second one! If I could get this is every color I would! I wear mine all the time and have no issues with the zipper.
Trusted Contributor

I received and returned after sizing down one size...guess I needed to size down two sizes but it is unavailable in the size I need. I liked it enough I will try again if it returns in stock.

Valued Contributor

I did size down, and got the black. I thought of it as a top, but I found it more of a jacket. So, I ordered the red, but when I tried it on it was like a tent, so I re-ordered 2 sizes down. I wanted to wear it with the blue scarf like Louis showed. Honestly, I could go 3 sizes down. It will depend what you want to wear under. I am sure there have been many returns as they are still available in most sizes. I think it is worth the effort. I like it very much.