Contributor

Question, In need of help, PLEASE

I so hope I can get some help with making decisions or if I even want to purchase another B. Makowski handbag. I am a purse snob and watched and watch, read reviews on his bags but still wasn't sure till our high end store started to carry his line, I got the chance to look at them and feel the buttery softness they all talk about , I am not only a snob but very picky in the style, so even though I like the feel, they were limited in something that caught my eye, then I saw A209680, and had the brandy, the perfect style and darker color I was looking for so ask for this for Christmas, I have to say it was everything I thought it would be...BUT and this is were I need help, I did not like the lining, it was too loose, make things hide under the loose fabric, a pain , and if I fill it more to avoid some of this, then the purse becomes too heavy and not what I want in this bad...so ladies those that are collectors, is all the lining loose? If so, I have to say this will be my last BM bag. I am a collector of bags, anywhere from 100 to 2500 and not one has this loose fabric, now I have had a few years back but to me, when you pay this kind of money for handbags, the lining should be sewn better so when you put your hands in, you don't have to fight to find it. Thanks in advance for any help , because I love it except for this.