Honored Contributor

Question About Wedding Guest Dress

DD just showed me a dress she is planning to wear to a wedding tomorrow evening. I think it looks really cute on her. One of her friends said it looks more like a holiday dress, so now she's no sure she should wear it. It is dark green, but sparkly. I told her it looks like a fall leaf.

What do you all think? Is it appropriate for a fall evening wedding? TIA!  Smiley Happy 

2066E309-F5E0-456B-A60D-A6D2534F2B65.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Question About Wedding Guest Dress

Absolutely! It's adorable. 

Honored Contributor

It does look like a Christmas dress.  Very pretty!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Adorable dress !!!! I think it would be perfect for a wedding for this time of the year !!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes! So pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

It's not quite fall yet...still summer.

I really like that dress. It is pretty and appropriate to wear to a wedding.  I think it is a great choice.

It doesn't look like a holiday dress to me. I wear emerald green all year around.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom It's perfect and so is the color!  Forget what the friend said! She should wear it and sparkle!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom   Motherly advice to daughter....the dress is adorable and so are you, in life it is good to have confidence and trust yourself.  Go to the wedding and enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much everyone! I told her what you all thought, and I think she's more comfortable with her choice! (((HUGS)))  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Cute dress! Perfectly appropriate for a fall evening wedding