Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question About Wedding Guest Dress

It's a fall green color and it is really pretty....WEAR IT

Esteemed Contributor

Just accessorize it with non Xmas colors such as orange, gold or white/black.  She'll be fine!

Valued Contributor

long as your daughter feels Re: Question About Wedding Guest Dress

As long as your daughter feels beautiful and picked it to wear  everyone should keep their feelings to themselves.. I think it is a beautiful dress for any month of the year  to attend an evening wedding in it.Your daughter has very good taste.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom I love the color. It's a pretty dress, your daughter should not listen to her friend😊

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

do it. 

Emerald green is my favorite green. @ECBG  I hope this means that emerald green is more available than usual as it can be hard to find sometimes. 

@beach-mom  will it be cooler in the evening at the event ? If so what sort of wrap or ? will your daughter take -- just curious.

@okaywitheasypay 

Emerald is my fav green along with a very blue based forest green, both of which are main colors in the winter palette.

We should get a lot of it this year and next year.

Enjoy!!!!!Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

I think the dress is lovely and fine for a wedding!  I love the style and the design is very appealing. It would be perfect for a wedding celebration!

Valued Contributor

Gorgeous dress - AND - It will also look amazing at a Christmas (dress up) function.

Two (occasions) for the price of one! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Did your daughter end up wearing the dress? It's so cute - I hope she took your advice! Looks like a perfect fall color,and the style is adorable!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 - She did! I didn't see her before, but I hope I get to see pictures!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Perfect choice!

Let's remember all of the black wedding guests' dresses that are worn all year around.

I love that shade of green!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).