Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Question About Wedding Guest Dress

@beach-mom wrote:

Thank you so much everyone! I told her what you all thought, and I think she's more comfortable with her choice! (((HUGS)))  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom - Good, because I think it's a beautiful dress.  She should wear it and have a great time!

Contributor

The dress is very pretty. I love the color.

I bet she looks beautiful in this dress. It's lovely.  

Respected Contributor

Very sweet and just perfect for a young lady to wear to an evening Autumn wedding.  Be sure to take lots of photos!!

P.S.  Yes, she can wear the dress during the holidays as well-- add some nice red poinsettia flower jewelry for a great contrast!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Apparently, your daughter's friend isn't aware that the green she likes is among the Pantone colors of the year.

Pantone sets the color palette in the clothing and home interiors industry.

Your daughter has chosen a beautiful piece and should wear it with pride.

Esteemed Contributor

It's perfect for a wedding and absolutely adorable

Friend's can be envious.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom    Your daughter will be the "Best Dressed" guest at the wedding.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous color and I agree with others that DD will look beautiful in it at a fall, evening wedding!

I love jewel tones to brighten up fall weather!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

it’s absolutely fine to wear! Just because it’s a green color doesn’t mean it has to be a holiday dress. Tell her to wear it, it’s gorgeous!
Honored Contributor

I'd be bummed if she didn't wear this lovely fall green dress and I don't even know her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

@beach-mom  No really, your daughter's choice is lovely, I think a few yellow gold trinkets to polish her look would be very nice. Go for this one and stop second guessing.

Respected Contributor

do it. 

Emerald green is my favorite green. @ECBG  I hope this means that emerald green is more available than usual as it can be hard to find sometimes. 

@beach-mom  will it be cooler in the evening at the event ? If so what sort of wrap or ? will your daughter take -- just curious.