Respected Contributor

Re: Queen heads to church at Royal Chapel

@Oznell you could be right on with "resoluteness" - with her chin up and apparent concentration.  she has deep inner wells of strength -  thank goodness. i hope she got a good refueling at church, and perhaps a quiet afternoon to herself - no family, no phone calls, no news........but maybe i'm projecting!!!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  How interesting I suffer with exactly the same headaches- looks like we may have something in common with the Queen - if she does suffer these and has to be on view I feel sorry for her, you and me!

Esteemed Contributor

I figured she's just blinking.  

Honored Contributor

I believe the Queen was rather young when she was crowned.

What a dedicated person and Queen.

My gosh, she's done, and is doing, a wonderful job, in the scheme of vast and worldly things.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@dulwich. Wearing hats certainly doesn't help a headache so I hope that wasn't the Q's problem. As you say I sure wouldn't want to be on view -or photographed- when I have a headache.

So sorry you too suffer from headaches. I have for my whole life. Thank goodness they invented Imitrex for migraines, a lifesaver for me!
Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@ms traditional   Thanks for the pics again.  I feel so sorry for her.  She must be exhausted.  How can Harry and Andrew hurt her so much?? Smiley Sad

IMHO selfishness and greed.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   The Queen loves her hats- like you I think if she did have bad head hat would be killer - all I can wear are my dark sunglasses, pop a pill out for the count.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. 😄