Respected Contributor

all dressed in peach,  warming up the local temperature which is close to zero.  she did not go to her usual church on the Sandringham estate but rather to the church nearby in West Newton. she quickly drew a crowd as her presence was noted!   no family appeared to accompany her.

image.pngimage.png

Honored Contributor

She looks so cute.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

all dressed in peach,  warming up the local temperature which is close to zero.  she did not go to her usual church on the Sandringham estate but rather to the church nearby in West Newton. she quickly drew a crowd as her presence was noted!   no family appeared to accompany her.

image.pngimage.png

So lovely and elegant!!

HeartHeartHeart

thank you for posting!!

Honored Contributor

She looks lovely as always.💐💐

Trusted Contributor

What is with the purse? Why not a color to match maybe taupe, or brown or beige.  Bone perhaps. Love the outfit and hat. The purse....nyet.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

She looks so cute.

Yes she does. Whoever designed that hat style, sure made her happy. All her hats for quite a while has this look. I like it on her.

Esteemed Contributor

What's IN the purse?    Keys to the castle?

Esteemed Contributor

Great pictures.  I love the peach.  

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason, the queen wears black shoes and carries a black purse most of the time. Just what is in that purse is anyone’s guess. A little flask, perhaps? The older I get, the more I admire the queen’s resolute adherence to her role as her nation’s monarch. She may live in absolute comfort but her life is carefully prescribed. From a young age, she has devoted herself to being a symbol of continuity and stability to her people.

Honored Contributor

She used to wear shoes ,that were other than black. It must just be, that is what she wants now, for some reason

I think her bags were always black, but ,I can't remember for sure