Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,330
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@ms traditional 

 

Thanks for posting.

 

It makes me happy to see the Queen looking lovely as always.

 

The family as a whole, at least publicly, gives a sense of happiness and serenity.  It's a joy to see them.

 

Kate is always impeccable.  I think she's either worn that coat before, or has other items in that lovely powder blue.  It is a beautiful color on her.

 

 

@Witchy Woman   i thought it (Kate's coat ensemble) was blue too but it said in the article it was a pale lilac. (now i'm editing because another article says it is blue - so maybe it looks one color in one light, another in other light)  it has classic lines and that neckline is so flattering.

 


 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,200
Registered: ‎06-18-2018

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday


@sharke wrote:

Who wants to go into labor or have to use the bathroom when your 9 months and sitting in church. Think we can give her the day off.


In this day and age, pregnant women are out and about until they give birth. Today is a very special day, both Easter and the Queen's 93 birthday.  Markle is fit and healthy, no reason for her to skip going to church for an hour.  But she did do the typical millennial acknowledgment,  wishing the Queen a good Easter and birthday on Instagram.  I think the 'private' baby may have already arrived.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,985
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday

[ Edited ]

@Rockinista wrote:



But she did do the typical millennial acknowledgment,  wishing the Queen a good Easter and birthday on Instagram. 


 

Actually, I think the Sussexes spoke only of the Queen's birthday on IG.  But I'm sure they didn't forget about Easter.  Probably sent her a text.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,708
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday

That late in her term, could mean anything. Her feet could be swollen ,and her shoes are too tight, her back aches. She was up all night ,because the baby was so active

 

When the child arrives, I am sure they will let everyone know. A first baby is a big deal, and the parents are proud as punch, and can't wait to tell people about it

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,598
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday


@cherry wrote:

That late in her term, could mean anything. Her feet could be swollen ,and her shoes are too tight, her back aches. She was up all night ,because the baby was so active

 

When the child arrives, I am sure they will let everyone know. A first baby is a big deal, and the parents are proud as punch, and can't wait to tell people about it

 

I agree with you @cherry ,the last days of a full term pregnancy can make a woman miserable. Besides no two women are alike while pregnant.


 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,200
Registered: ‎06-18-2018

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday


@cherry wrote:

That late in her term, could mean anything. Her feet could be swollen ,and her shoes are too tight, her back aches. She was up all night ,because the baby was so active

 

When the child arrives, I am sure they will let everyone know. A first baby is a big deal, and the parents are proud as punch, and can't wait to tell people about it

 

 


If you didn't read the news. they are not following what William and Kate have done, they are keeping the news of the birth "private" and no one knows for how long, except for them.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 910
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday

 

I loved the photos too!

Including this one

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 11.33.37 AM.png

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,200
Registered: ‎06-18-2018

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@cherry wrote:

That late in her term, could mean anything. Her feet could be swollen ,and her shoes are too tight, her back aches. She was up all night ,because the baby was so active

 

When the child arrives, I am sure they will let everyone know. A first baby is a big deal, and the parents are proud as punch, and can't wait to tell people about it

 

I agree with you @cherry ,the last days of a full term pregnancy can make a woman miserable. Besides no two women are alike while pregnant.


 


I disagree.  Most women get a huge rush of energy in the days right before giving birth.  The day before my son was born, DH came home from work and bumped into a buffet.  I rearranged every single piece of furniture in the house, all by myself.

 

@cherry This woman was seen wearing  four or five inch stilettos in photos just a few weeks ago.  Who else have you seen doing that when they're 8 months pregnant?  I doubt her feet have all of a sudden stopped her from walking.  Or maybe she can't afford a pair of flats that fits?  Lol

 

@JaneMarple  @cherry Sorry, I don't see why any fit and healthy woman in her thirties can't get herself together to make it to a very important family function for an hour or so.  Something is amiss........

 

Eta..... Kate looks just beautiful.  She seems to get even more beautiful each year, if that is possible.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,708
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday

She is closer to 40 than 30 and that makes a big difference

Honored Contributor
Posts: 46,764
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Queen Elizabeth celebrates Easter and her 93rd birthday

@Rockinista  Just be grateful that not only did she get the day off, but so did we... Smiley Wink


In my pantry with my cupcakes...