Esteemed Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth Speaks at Scottish Parliament

@Bri369 

Your post gave me a good laugh....

Pardon me, can I just browse your jewels?

Can you imagine THAT collection Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@ms traditional   @Bri369   That pin is magnificent and she could probably knight someone "on the go"  if needed Woman LOL

@Bird mama since she usually has her beautiful pins on her coat, i wonder who minds it when she takes it off to socialize!!!  

In one recent instance (maybe one of the Ascot days?) it was moved from her coat to the dress she was wearing when she removed her coat.

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@ms traditional   @Bri369   That pin is magnificent and she could probably knight someone "on the go"  if needed Woman LOL

@Bird mama since she usually has her beautiful pins on her coat, i wonder who minds it when she takes it off to socialize!!!  

In one recent instance (maybe one of the Ascot days?) it was moved from her coat to the dress she was wearing when she removed her coat.

@jonbon i noticed that too - and wondered how they did that logistically!

Honored Contributor

Love the Royal Blue!!

And I always admire her lovely skin.  My own grandmother had beautiful skin into her 90's, too.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Look at the legs on that other lady !

It looks like lymphadema, it's a difficult medical condition.  I am surprised that she doesn't wear longer skirts.

Honored Contributor

The Queen looks lovely.  Bless her heart as she is in her 90's and still going strong and attending various events.  Now that is a STRONG woman.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Look at the legs on that other lady !

It looks like lymphadema, it's a difficult medical condition.  I am surprised that she doesn't wear longer skirts.

@chrystaltree   I see absolutely no reason on earth for her to wear long skirts.  She is an older lady who is heavy.  She is who she is and apparently is comfortable with herself.  And I am too comfortable with the way she looks. 

Esteemed Contributor

The Queen always looks lovely! I'm glad that she's healthy and enjoys her job, so to speak.