Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth II heads to church

@faeriemoon 

That's good to hear!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

She seems to be in "new hat" mode lately.  

Did she borrow it from the guards? My sister is her age, and not hunchedback .It's a lesson to all ,don't just sit bending over, keep your back straight. I like the Queen, hope she keeps going strong.

@faeriemoon Not everyone can help getting that, no matter what their diet, exercise or general health is.  Sometimes it is simply a matter of genetics or other factors.

Old age is different for us all, and don't blame people forgetting old.  I'd bet the Queen has spent more time sitting up straight that most of us.

Honored Contributor

If I live to 93 I hope I can do as well as the Queen. I think she looks amazing ,and like the energizer bunny, she keeps on going

Respected Contributor

@HLP  My grandmother was somewhat hunched over in her 80's, and it was due to osteoporosis. 

Respected Contributor

the Princess Royal joined her

Meanwhile Princess Anne, 69, was joined by former Formula One racing driver Sir Jackie Stewart  as they walked on foot to the service

Honored Contributor

I think Anne is a very good daughter

Esteemed Contributor

Her Majesty looks lovely.  I love the new style of hat.

Thank you so much for the photos!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

She seems to be in "new hat" mode lately.  

Did she borrow it from the guards? My sister is her age, and not hunchedback .It's a lesson to all ,don't just sit bending over, keep your back straight. I like the Queen, hope she keeps going strong.

@faeriemoon Not everyone can help getting that, no matter what their diet, exercise or general health is.  Sometimes it is simply a matter of genetics or other factors.

Old age is different for us all, and don't blame people forgetting old.  I'd bet the Queen has spent more time sitting up straight that most of us.

@Sooner   I didn't make the hunchback comment.

Honored Contributor

The Queen looks lovely again.  I really like her makeup -- it gives her some color and brings out her features.  God Bless the Queen (she needs it with all this mess in the family -- Andrew, Harry).  She needs a break.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Not my favorite look with the furry hat and orange...is she channelling Haloween?  But happy color to keep up her spirits when there is tension between grandsons...I feel so bad for this elderly woman.