Respected Contributor

Queen Elizabeth Goes to Church in Windsor

all dressed in green, the Queen went to church alone at All Saints in Windsor.  she has left London and Buckingham Palace out of an abundance of caution.  plans are for her to join Prince Philip in Sandringham if necessary.

The Queen, 93, attended Sunday church service in Windsor today - in what marks her first public appearance since she quit Buckingham Palace over coronavirus fears after Corbra crisis talks

The monarch (pictured) looked glamorous in a green ensemble complete with matching hat as she was chauffeur-driven to Sunday church service this afternoon

The Queen was photographed leaving All Saints Church in the Grounds Of royal lodge Windsor Today after attending Sunday service

Respected Contributor

Re: Queen Elizabeth Goes to Church in Windsor

The royal, who cut a lonely figure, accessorised with pearl earrings and added a touch of pink lipstick

Respected Contributor

On Friday, Her Majesty's upcoming visits to Cheshire and Camden were postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic. 

She is also said to have been advised to cancel her annual garden parties in May and June in order to reduce the spread of coronavirus.

It comes after she was earlier this month reported to have vowed not to let the outbreak stop her from performing her duties and to set an example by 'keeping calm and carrying on' until there is 'compelling advice to the contrary'.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks beautiful - in my opinion. She wears Queen-style clothes very well. I would like to wear clothes and hats like her...I cant imagine how funny it would be if i came to my office dressed like that! LOL

Honored Contributor

Love her green outfit! Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

It appears that she doesn't use the seatbelt.  Her driver and bodyguard does however.

Respected Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

It appears that she doesn't use the seatbelt.  Her driver and bodyguard does however.

since she is going from Windsor Castle to All Saints at Windsor Lodge, she is probably on private roads for the most part.

Honored Contributor

From the photos it looks like the green has some blue in it, making it more teal. Could just be the photos though.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
From the photos it looks like the green has some blue in it, making it more teal. Could just be the photos though.

@Pearlee  it's hard to tell. i have seen commentary in the past about the same outfit calling its color by different colors - blue might be a shade of gray, for example!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

Yes, a lovely shade of green...I first thought Mallard, but teal seems closer.

I should look so good on any Sunday morning!