Trusted Contributor

I'm always disappointed with sleepwear I've bought.  Often it is made with cotton lawn that is just too sheer for me . . . or it is incredibly unattractive . . . or it just isn't lacy and feminine enough.  So, I started making my own.  That way, I get just what I want!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quality Sleepwear

[ Edited ]

Depending on how well your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls is stocked, you can probably find sleep and lounge wear by Eileen West, Josie Natori, Ralph Lauren, Carole Hochman, Aria, Miss Elaine to name a few leading brands the TJX buyers have been bringing in regularly.

Honored Contributor

Love Eileen West.  It's always on sale at Belk.

Esteemed Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman 

I can't even sew on a button -- ur very talented.

Super Contributor

I don't like wearing nightgowns or nightshirts. They always ended up twisted around my body. A few times it even rode up above my bellybutton. So I always wear a tank top and work out pants or leggings to bed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quality Sleepwear

[ Edited ]

@kelshar 

I ordered a few Carole Hochman nightgowns - and realized they were a bit short so I just wear them as tops - over capri pj's and jogger pj's. I purchased Jockey french terry Ladies Joggers from costco dot com - $9.99. I purchased black and grey. I'm only 4'10" and they fit perfectly as they're 26".  Recommend.

Honored Contributor

I buy all my sleepwear from Walmart.  I love the knit capri bottoms and short sleeve tops, even in the winter because I sleep hot. They have tons of patterns and the sets are under $11.00.