Esteemed Contributor

I have received 5 items and have returned all of them. Three were blouses with the tank, silver earrings (they sent me black) and one top from Quacker Factory. The blouses the buttons were hanging and the holes were too small. Quacker Factory the description said 100% cotton, it felt like rubber. I returned it today. I paid $3.74 for postage not the $6.95 QVC charges. I have never had to return all the items that I received. I will not be ordering any more tops I am tired of running to the post office. Their quality has gone down hill and you only get the convenience and no value.

Respected Contributor

Re: Quality Issues

[ Edited ]

That's too bad. Sorry you've gotten such poor quality merchandise. I don't shop a lot, but sizing is my problem, not quality.

Honored Contributor

I can't remember the last time I had to return a clothing item.  Maybe I'm not as "picky", or maybe I'm very judicious as to what I buy, both by verifying the measurements, and checking out how the item looks on the models.  Lucky so far, I guess.

Honored Contributor

I've had some crooked top stitching I sent back three times and some other issues.

I won't have it!

Esteemed Contributor

You may get 'the letter' about too many returns - but to get some  money back  & not keep them is good.  D & Co. has button holes that are too small too - I've pretty much given up on QVC clothes.   Too expensive - shipping - to gamble it.

Honored Contributor

I have a hard time believing this post when two minutes later the same poster adds another thread telling me how wonderful another shopping channel is.

Now, I don't believe either post.  Sorry if I'm wrong, but when something smells like rotten fish, it's usally because it's rotten fish.

Honored Contributor

@elated  There's no convenience if you have to keep running to the post office to return bad, torn, dirty, ill fitting, wrong items.  The only thing half good is when you get to spend less to return.

Esteemed Contributor

I've stopped ordering D&co pants,the sizing is so inconsistent.  I would think an elastic waist pant wouldn't be hard to standardize.  I think the pants and capris are so cute but I've had enough with the sizing being off.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I was not talking about the clothes on HSN. I was talking about shampoo and conditioner. I would not have any reason to start a threat that was not honest. Maybe you need to get out of the fish tank and read wrote the person wrote. Sometimes people are judgemental because that is what they would do.

New Contributor

Re: Quality Issues

[ Edited ]

A month or so ago I ordered the large (and the two small) Mr. Christmas porcelain Christmas trees. They arrive in separate boxes, I'm fine. The large one's innards were falling out. I figured I am physically able to glue it all back (as it did work). This was preferrable to me than boxing it back up and shipping it back.

Then about a month ago I ordered 2 sets of tiny blinking lights (3 strands/per set). I thought I would put one up. Opened it, put in the batteries and it wouldn't go on. I hit the battery box and it went on (set it to timer). The following morning it was STILL on!! I've monkeyed with it, and it is defective. I have not gone through each of the other 5 strands to see if they are broken also, or working.

This past week I ordered 2 Denim & Co shirts. I still have not received them. Called Customer Service. I was told 'typically' QVC uses one carrier to move packages from QVC to UPS and a 2nd carrier for large items. Apparently my shirts were considered 'large items' and ended up with being misrouted with the 2nd carrier. I was told there is an "issue replacement date" and if I still don't receive it in 7 more days, they will refund my total purchase price. Of course I was charged on 'shipment date'.

What is going on? I'm holding off on QVC for a while.....