Frequent Contributor
On 4/21/2014 ivey said:

I'm laughing because the color I would want has a big lobster on it. I don't want a lobster shirt!

ITA and that canceled the sale for me.. Without that lobster the set would've been great. Those appliqués are too large just my opinion.
Valued Contributor
I plan on wearing with a Linea denim vest so the lobster shouldn't be a problem.
Contributor

Do you think the lobster combo is red and black or red and blue?

Thank you for your help

Valued Contributor
QF uses a LOT of beach themes and drinking themes --like the poster above said ---we have lakes in CO but no lobsters, starfish or oceans
Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 janice3 said:

Do you think the lobster combo is red and black or red and blue?

Thank you for your help

The lobster combo looks red and black to me. But it could be a very dark navy. I'm going with the anchor or beach umbrella set...perfect for my trips to the Jersey shore and Cape May!
Frequent Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Perkup said:

I haven't chosen anything QF since they went to overdone bling. Loved the subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) embroidery touches that Jeanne presented. Also some of the appliqués. But this new idea that everything should be covered in rhinestones or sequins doesn't work for me, and I suspect would not have worked for Jeanne either.

First, I find them ugly, and second, they're too darn hard to launder. Once you wash them, they can't be returned to a really attractive, unwrinkled status. I've been on sabbatical from QF pretty much since Jeanne passed away. And truthfully, Angel adds nothing.

I seriously doubt Angel does any of the design work--probably only t.v. presentations & paperwork???

Trusted Contributor
Jeanne was doing lots of ""bling"" long before she passed away. She was all about ""sparkle and shine."" I'm not a fan of the bling.
Frequent Contributor
Anyone have an item # so I could look at it? Thanks Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 babybecky said: Anyone have an item # so I could look at it? Thanks Smiley Happy
A252088
Frequent Contributor
Thank u LOVEAC for the # Smiley Happy