Super Contributor
A252088.... Finally, a subtle TSV with very little bling....reminds me of the Quacker from years ago. I haven't ordered Quacker in ages, but I'm in on this one.
Trusted Contributor

I like that it is a cotton blend and NOT 100% cotton!

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 NiteStar said:

I like that it is a cotton blend and NOT 100% cotton!

I noticed that, too. Maybe it won't lose it's shape. I had on a QF yesterday because of the pretty Spring embroidery, and it was just clunky looking.

Honored Contributor

Don't care for the toddler embroidery on the front. Would have considered it without the big honkin' graphic.

Respected Contributor

ROFL toddler embroidery?! So tell us what you think.

I bought the flamingo even though I'm not a fan of those color choices. Trying something new.

Super Contributor

I'm going to order, but I'm on the fence as to which color to order. I like the turquoise and yellow but I'm afraid the yellow might be too bright.

Honored Contributor
On 4/21/2014 faeriemoon said:

Don't care for the toddler embroidery on the front. Would have considered it without the big honkin' graphic.

I don't care for it either. Beach-themed appliqué seems out of place in New Mexico. Wish they'd just left it off.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I'm laughing because the color I would want has a big lobster on it. I don't want a lobster shirt!

Respected Contributor

I haven't chosen anything QF since they went to overdone bling. Loved the subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) embroidery touches that Jeanne presented. Also some of the appliqués. But this new idea that everything should be covered in rhinestones or sequins doesn't work for me, and I suspect would not have worked for Jeanne either.

First, I find them ugly, and second, they're too darn hard to launder. Once you wash them, they can't be returned to a really attractive, unwrinkled status. I've been on sabbatical from QF pretty much since Jeanne passed away. And truthfully, Angel adds nothing.

Regular Contributor

I wish it had been a set of two solids or just one solid shirt and the tote. I don't care for the striped shirt with the large decoration. I will be passing on this TSV.