Esteemed Contributor

Very disappointed. I ordered the black cats shirt with red hats and put it on. That can't be a medium--way too big. I usually don't spend that much but since I have cats and one is black and white I splurged. Doesn't anyone see if it is correct in sizes. Also bought some d and c tees too big. Isn't a medium 10-12? Maybe it will shrink. Anyone have trouble with this line?

Respected Contributor

The one item I bought from QF was too boxy for me.  Donated it.  Return postage is too high for my budget.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor
Found QF tops run 1 or 2 size larger. It's not your imagination.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1.  It will not shrink; send it back and ask for a smaller size.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1- Definitely send it back for a smaller size and use the prepaid label.  You won't be charged return postage.  If the size you want is no longer available, you will be given a refund, but the return S&H won't be deducted.  (But you may have to keep an eye on that!)

I have a ton (probably literally) of QF clothing because I love it.  But it does tend to run large.  However, it doesn't shrink either; the quality is good.

Esteemed Contributor

i can't send anything baywayck for I don't keep the packaging. I also founf out today whenm I was going to put on blue cords by d and c they were a size 14. I guess it is my fault for I don't try on right away--just believe everything is ok. I gotta stop buying anyway--too much. Perturbed anyway what she thinks of petite sizing. about 5ft here.

Esteemed Contributor

I found the tops shrink in length but remain very wide, if that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

i can't send anything baywayck for I don't keep the packaging. I also founf out today whenm I was going to put on blue cords by d and c they were a size 14. I guess it is my fault for I don't try on right away--just believe everything is ok. I gotta stop buying anyway--too much. Perturbed anyway what she thinks of petite sizing. about 5ft here.

@halfpint1  You don't need the packaging.  You can print a return label out for it from your order online - it's easy to do.  You should return it or try to exchange it if you aren't happy with the size. Or if the size is mistaken, Q will refund all your S&H charges to you.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I think Quacker Factory is passe...we almost NEVER see them anymore...sure do miss Jean...

Honored Contributor
I always check online chest garment measurements when I buy QF or any brand of clothing from the Q. Rarely have issues when I follow this guide. I love QF tops with animals on them. The tops are a bit pricey but quality always good.