Contributor

Quacker Factory "Dream Jeans" Question

Have any of you ladies tried Quacker Factory's "Dream Jeans?" Are they comfortable and made well? I bought two pairs of The Fashion Bug's "Dream Jeans." They are real comfortable but they are staight legged. They don't make the boot cut. Quacker Factory makes them in boot cut and are more costly. Before I order them I want to make sure they are worth it. Thanks for the input!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory "Dream Jeans" Question

Where are the bootcut dream jeannes in the larger sizes? Are you discontinuing? What's going on? I've tried ordering mine for months and they don't have them mine are falling apart just tell me if you're not going to have them!!!!! Please 

Occasional Contributor

Contributor

I have many pairs of Dream jeannes. I almost wear them everyday, both boot legs and straight legs. They wash well and keep their shape. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Esteemed Contributor

I have QF  Dream Jeans in a variety of styles. I'm wearing a pair now in the house that I have had 3 years. I have the bootcut ones that are on reduced pricing in a variety of colors.. I also  have the pull on version with the flat front introduced this year which are remarkable at the $39 price. I would buy these again when more colors are added or I lose weight.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

@Touncie wrote:

Where are the bootcut dream jeannes in the larger sizes? Are you discontinuing? What's going on? I've tried ordering mine for months and they don't have them mine are falling apart just tell me if you're not going to have them!!!!! Please 

@Touncie

It might be a good idea to post your comment in the "Suggestion Box" forum where it might be seen by the mods.

Respected Contributor

I broke down and bought a pair of the boot cut recently at a reduced price. I didn't expect too much.... and I didn't get much. I'm sure others love them, but for me, they are heavy and certainly no more comfortable than any of my other jeans. In fact, I think they're probably less comfortable because the material is so thick. They weren't especially flattering.... again, because of the thick material. I wear a size 8. I'll probably only wear them to walk the dog in the dead of winter.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why the inventory is so low on dream jeans.  Now I am wondering if they are going to discontinue this line.  Maybe a mod can answer if qvc is not going to carry this line in the future.

Occasional Contributor

I just wish Angel or customer service would answer especially Angel!!! Angel has to know what's going on! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy.  And I aways look for AS IS or clearance.