Honored Contributor

Quacker Factory holiday/vintage bells 3/4 sleeve top

[ Edited ]

I just ordered it and LOVE the design...brings back lots of memories! It's A268965...and so far this top has a perfect 5-star review rating...can't go wrong! I thought I'd share for those who enjoy holiday bells and handbells. Marybeth mentioned it in the video too (we are both the same age...she is 3 months older than me and just turned 57...so she sees the same things I do with this top!...LOL) which I highly recommend to watch!!! 

If you don't want to watch the entire video, to see the red top with the bells, and listen to MB mention about the handbells, go to the 5:50 mark of the video Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory holiday/vintage bells 3/4 sleeve top

I enoyed one of the Quacker Factory shows but could not watch the one with Alberti.  I know he's a good host, but it was on in the middle of the night and his voice is not quietly modulated for those hours. Every time things would

quiet down, he would give a hearty laugh that even woke the dog,

I did like several of the holiday tees, but since they were almost all machine wash and lay flat to dry, I declined.  I just don't have a good place to do the lay flat to dry thing. Needs to be go into dryer - even on very low heat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

I enoyed one of the Quacker Factory shows but could not watch the one with Alberti.  I know he's a good host, but it was on in the middle of the night and his voice is not quietly modulated for those hours. Every time things would

I did like several of the holiday tees, but since they were almost all machine wash and lay flat to dry, I declined.  I just don't have a good place to do the lay flat to dry thing. Needs to be go into dryer - even on very low heat.

@Perkup  I have been buying QF tops and pants for over 10 years and I wash them all inside-out in the washer on 'gentle' and dry in the dryer on 'low' heat. I have never lost a stone/crystal or had a garment shrink. Additionally, I NEVER had to iron anything either. Just make sure you take the clothes out of the dryer as soon as the cycle ends so they don't sit in the dryer and develop wrinkles.

Angel has mentioned that this is her way of washing QF clothes too...HUNDREDS of times...just saying Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Susan Louse.  I did try that a couple of times - once it worked really well, and the other time the design tried to "crinkle" and I could never get the pooch out.  I might try it again one day, though.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I think in the early hours their task is to keep their viewers awake, not to lull them to sleep.  Just sayin'...I watched both shows and I guess I didn't notice any problem, but he wouldn't be doing his job, if the viewers just drifted off to the sound of his soporific voice.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I think in the early hours their task is to keep their viewers awake, not to lull them to sleep.  Just sayin'...I watched both shows and I guess I didn't notice any problem, but he wouldn't be doing his job, if the viewers just drifted off to the sound of his soporific voice.

@Venezia  ITA Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

@Perkup  I have been buying QF tops and pants for over 10 years and I wash them all inside-out in the washer on 'gentle' and dry in the dryer on 'low' heat. I have never lost a stone/crystal or had a garment shrink. Additionally, I NEVER had to iron anything either. Just make sure you take the clothes out of the dryer as soon as the cycle ends so they don't sit in the dryer and develop wrinkles.

Angel has mentioned that this is her way of washing QF clothes too...HUNDREDS of times...just saying Smiley Happy

I never had any jewels or studs come off any of my QF tops either and this is how I wash mine also.........sometimes I will let a top dry on a hanger in the bathroom...

Honored Contributor

Just an update...looks like there are only 3 sizes left now in the red/bells top if anyone had been sitting on the fence Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

After much thought, I just ordered the green/tree top too before it sells out. I like it so much better that the design is more like a brooch rather than it being so big and covering my entire chest! LOL