Contributor
Is the fabric hot in dream jeans. Seems knit is heavy. I live in Texas. Don’t think fabric would work for 90 plus degrees...I wish she would offer a cotton option. Without knit.
Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@gejordan   Hi there!  I have a few pairs of dream jeannes and they are actually not heavy at all.  I find them pretty comfortable.  I live in the northeast and wear the capri lengths all summer.  Hope this helpsSmiley Happy   I love the tees too!

Contributor
Thank you Linda.. anyone in Texas or the Southwest?
Esteemed Contributor

@gejordan wrote:
Thank you Linda.. anyone in Texas or the Southwest?

Hi. Texas here.  While I've never worn Quacker Factory Jeans I do wear Flexabelle knit jeans  and capri's by Kim Gravelle and don't find them to hot.  As always it's a personal preference.

Contributor
Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

I've worn them to Florida in June and I don't find them or Quaker factory T shirts hot at all.

Honored Contributor

@gejordan    Trust me...Dream Jeannies are too hot for Texas in the summer!  😥

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@gejordan

I can't imagine wearing them in the summer either.

I have their regular capris jeans with sparkles on the bottom and I love them but they are thick jeans and I have often thought of getting rid of them because they are too hot for the summer which is when I would wear them!

I agree that a cool breathable cotton is really the only thing wearable in hot hot summers!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I live in upstate NY and think my Dream Jeannes are too warm in the summer, I can't image Texas.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York