Valued Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory TSV 6/25/15 ....are you kidding me...

I for one find your post insulting and denigrating to anyone who likes Quacker Factory. I'm of "that age" you disdain, and I tend more to Isaac than any other line. But, who are you to put down a whole network because of some weird idea of what constitutes "old lady" clothes? They are not synonymous with frumpy at all.

Please post a picture of yourself (can you manage technology to that extent?) so we can see what style really looks like?

Super Contributor

Outdated and ugly. The models trying to make it look good have my sympathy.
Honored Contributor

If I saw someone out shopping or at a ball game wearing that outfit, I wouldn't give it a second thought. While I didn't order it, I think many people would find it to be a comfortable outfit.
Contributor

I agree with a lot of what y'all are saying.  I would never wear this outfit as presented...too matchy-matchy.  I did decide to purchase it, however, and plan to wear it as separates.  I wear leggings and slim leg pants often, and am always looking for longer length tunics to wear with them.  Also, I have some t's that will look cute with the pants (I hope!).  For the price, $56 including tax and shipping, that works out to $28 per piece.  In my opinion, that's a good value.

Honored Contributor

I don't see any point whatsoever to the original post.  Just a cry for attention?  

Valued Contributor

I don't care for it either.  It's okay, but I would never wear a matchy-matchy outfit - head to toe in one color.  The black is the only decent option, but even that is not me.  Would do better as separates, but I guess a lot of the old Quacker customers like "sets."  Would make decent pajama - but not with all those pearls on!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

I have never been a QF fan and I'm a senior citizen. I didn't check in with the Q at all today because I knew QF had the TSV and would be on constantly through out the day. To each his own though, if you like it, buy it and wear it in good health.

Trusted Contributor

My thoughts exactly.  Those 3/4 length flared sleeves are so matronly looking and very unflattering. QVC for the most part has lost my interest when it comes to fashion these days.  When they present something actually fashionable and flattering,it is way overpriced. I can find them same thing at the Mall-without the $10 charge to try it on.

Honored Contributor

this thead is proof positive that even though the boards changed, they really didnt.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I thought the point of these boards was to express opinions so that if there is a majority of opinions  about something, Qvc or the vendors might change some things.   Bashing the poster just makes them not post anymore.  I have gotten good information about products and their usage from this board.  Why cant we express our opinions and agree to disagree.  I have seen posts that I did not agree with but saw no reason to be ugly.  My OP was just to express my opinion about the QF outfit not to put down others who liked it.  Many times I have seen shoes that I liked because they were comfy and I thought cute and when I saw posts putting them down, it did not make me lash out at the poster.  I think it is fun to read all the different posts and ideas.  I just feel since I am old and overweighf that If it looks frumpy and old to me, it must be bad.