Valued Contributor

Wow, unbelievable.  QF has this item in petite.

A354467
Quacker Factory Anytime Pull-on Jogger Pants

I wonder if they are going to finally bring in petite sizing. Petite sizing has a shorter rise.  IMHO they would be wise to do so if they would like to make more money.

Honored Contributor

I saw the debut of this item presented on air. Angel made a big deal about it being petite. I don’t remember if she said they would do more petites in the future. I am not petite, but I think all the Q brands would sell more if they offered more petites. There are many women who need them. 

Honored Contributor

From occasionally watching and also reading here, their petite is not a true petite. It is simply shorter as opposed to a whittling down of the whole garment. That might be fine for some but not for others.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I saw the debut of this item presented on air. Angel made a big deal about it being petite. I don’t remember if she said they would do more petites in the future. I am not petite, but I think all the Q brands would sell more if they offered more petites. There are many women who need them. 

@wilma.  I saw the presentation and carefully listened for the mention of more petites being offered.  I never heard any mention of more.  I wasn't interested in the one item they sold.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

From occasionally watching and also reading here, their petite is not a true petite. It is simply shorter as opposed to a whittling down of the whole garment. That might be fine for some but not for others.

@suzyQ3

This particular item is a true petite. First ever one for QF. 

You are right QF only did short inseams on pants up to this point. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3

This particular item is a true petite. First ever one for QF. 

You are right QF only did short inseams on pants up to this point. 

Ah, I stand dutifully corrected, @wilma, :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Petite

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3  No, what you describe is a QF "short" and is always described  and labeled in writing on the site that way, not as petite.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3  No, what you describe is a QF "short" and is always described  and labeled in writing on the site that way, not as petite.

@Pearlee, yes, thank you. @wilma pointed that out to me, and I told her that I stand corrected. (see the two posts above yours.)