Valued Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Observation

I have bought QF recently and the quality is still very very good. It's been on since 1995. However they seem to be trying to stay at affordable price points, so many of the items are in the $40-60 price range. I have some very high quality vintage QF, like a beautiful lavender suede jacket with embroidered butterflies, and a black Christmas tree thin gauge sweater with actual metal beaded garland loosely criss-crossing down the tree like jewelry. Her Dreamjeannes are a dream and the only jeans that seem to fit me. I loved her Quack Couture, which had less bling but was comfortable and affordable, such as her stretch velvet pants and jacket sets. I met Jeanne years ago at a studio show and she was incredibly sweet in person and gave me a hug. I'm impressed that her line and the Joan Rivers line are still going strong with those ladies gone, but I think Angel is doing an amazing job keeping her spirit and line alive. Also, how do you know she wasn't wearing QF? I have some solid black dressy QF clothes and they are perfect for parties.
Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

QF has 3 shows coming up in the next week on QVC (one of which was today).

4 shows on QVC2.

Also, some on QVC3, but I never watch that so no idea whether they're repeats of the other channels.

I have no idea why this topic seems to keep coming up - that they're not on much anymore or that they're on their way out.  Almost as if they're wishing them away.

I get emails all the time announcing the upcoming shows.

And just today I was wearing one of my favorite QF items:  the soft corduroy pants.  Look great and so comfortable!

QVC3 is reruns. No new programs on this channel.. QVC and QVC2 are the only channels with live programming.

Respected Contributor

I bought the t shirt with the autumn leaves from  QF and it is fabulous ..

the quality is still there ...... I know this is not for everyone but their

embroidery cannot be beat .....

Respected Contributor

IJBOL at the proclamation that Angel must wear her brand at all times, to all functions and events!

If she did, there would inevitably be accusations that she was inappropriate and self-promoting.

Ya can't win at the Q.

Honored Contributor

I have always liked QF and own several tops.  I wore my leopard print pumpkin top yesterday for Halloween and had several smiles and compliments at the grocery store, LOL!    I do agree with @Big Joanie regarding the embroidery.  They do the most beautiful hands down!   I have a few Christmas themed tops but also fall and winter like leaves and snowflakes that I can wear all season long.  I will say though I own enough and haven't purchased in quite some time.  I will also say that I feel that they have run out of ideas and have made some changes in the line that I don't care for. JMO.

Honored Contributor

Well I guess we should not trust Gary, Dennis, Isaac and the rest of the clothing vendors that dont wear their product line at any time.  Whats this fashion world coming to?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Actually, I think it would have been kind of weird for Angel to show up all bedazzled and quacked up for an engagement party.

Even if she had worn Quack Couture~~~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since the QVC ladies are very fashion conscious, I imagine they dress quite beautifully for nice parties.  It's said women dress to impress other women.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment