Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Observation

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew.  I thought I'd heard everything, then you came up with this?  Seriously, you don't trust Angel because she wore an outfit of her choice to a party?  Unreal.

It's not like she robbed a bank and didn't wear QF.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

Hi. I have noticed that Quacker Factory isn't what it used to be. I have been shopping on QVC for many years and after Jeanne Bice   (founder and owner of Quacker Factory) died and Angel and others took over, it just isn't the same.  I remember one Christmas, Jeanne Bice made a 2 pc set that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  It was very soft and it had the most beautiful angels on it.  I bought that set in blue and wore it that Christmas. I got the most compliments whenever or wherever I wore it.  It washed beautifully!!!  I believe the angels were sewn on....not just an iron on patch.  I hope that Angel will bring that set back.  The quality of Quacker Factory just isn't the same now...sadly.  Also, Quacker Factory was on in the prime time slot.  Now, it is on at times like 1:00AM or weird times during the day.  I am wondering how much longer they will be at the Q.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katydid62 - I have a lot of QF and I have never received anything with an iron-on patch.

I also haven't noticed any decline in the quality.  When was the last time you bought anything, just out of curiosity?  (I've purchased several things in the past month.)

-------

NB:  Today's show was on from 6 to 7 PM.

The show on 11/06 is 3 to 5 PM.  

Not weird hours like 1:00 AM.  Those are most likely repeat showings.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - Everyone should be required to only ever be seen in the brand s(he) represents.  And if not adhering to this requirement, perhaps we should brand a scarlet letter somewhere visible to show that person is untrustworthy?  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I think Kim Gravel took over and as we all know the more you sell the more TSVs you get and the more airtime you get. There are many brands that have been downgraded in lieu of newer ones. I feel like even Isaac is on less than he used to be.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nancy Drew.  I thought I'd heard everything, then you came up with this?  Seriously, you don't trust Angel because she wore an outfit of her choice to a party?  Unreal.

It's not like she robbed a bank and didn't wear QF.

@Kachina624  Whatever

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

All I'll say is that there's one post here that's bizarresville. 

Honored Contributor

Oh HORRORS!     And I just wore a Walmart t-shirt with Amazon jeans...   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

OMG!!!!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

OMG!!!!!

@MoJoV     I know.....I'm probably headed for that "hot & firey" place...   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥