New Contributor

Hi folks!  I have become a bit frustrated.  I love the Quacker Factory Dream Jeans but have found they have not been available in Black/Regular/Large for a very long time. Can anyone say why?  Are they coming back?  Is there a jean that is comparable?  Thank you!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Dream Jeans

[ Edited ]

@almostborn  Hello, and WELCOME to the boards! It is possible that because black is a very popular color, and regular/large is popular sizing, that inventory is depleted quicker. Supply chain disruption for some vendors, and severe shipping woes might also be a contributing factor.

Although I am not certain of the exact name, try reaching out to Quacker Factory on Facebook, or Instagram. The brand ambassador Angel will be able to offer a more concise answer.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watched briefly because I don't need to be tempted or need anymore clothes.  I noticed Angle looked different.

Either well rested or work done, but she looked good.

New Contributor

Hello, I too was wondering what has happened to the Dream Jeannes line. I wear a Tall / Large and there doesn't seem to be any available. I love them. They are so comfortable to wear. I sure hope they bring them back in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been able to order any in the darker denim or black in my size for over 2 months,,,

New Contributor

I too am disappointed that there is almost no inventory of Dream Jeans. I too am wondering if they will be available again. I imagine it is an issue with chain of supply but if you call customer service and ask there are no answers to be given. Plus size petit pants is what drew me to QVC many years ago but I am now checking out other online sources who seem to have lots of jeans available.