Respected Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Cute Skort -- A600368

That is a lovely skort and a cute pattern. I put it on my wish list, for later. I have bought skorts from Kohls before, so I checked and found several and there is one on sale for $19.99 and in several solid or print choices.  

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   those are really cute. I wish they had them in solid colors but quacker usually only has bling and prints. I bought a pair from D&C a few years back but the pockets bulge and that really bothers me.  I hope you like the ones you ordered 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

I like skorts and picked up a couple at Athleta. I like a bit more give at thighs, not a straight cut. These were on sale and work for my lifestyle.

Skort.jpg

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends  I agree with you, a couple of solid colors would've been great.  I was so surprised they kept off the bling on these, so the prints are to be expected. Smiley Happy

No, I didn't buy these.  I didn't like the price for them.  I have several pairs of skorts, so to add to my collection I look for a better deal.  They'd have to knock off about $10 on these for me to bite.  But I have them in my Wish List!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought that skort was really cute too and yes pricey.  They do have some solid colors online with the scalloped edge.   I do own several colors from a few years ago and they are nice quality, fit well and are flattering.  Mine still look new and I have worn them for a few summers already.  Even my white one is still looking good.   If the quality is still there then they might be worth the price??