Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal: 9/20/17: Flexibelle jeans

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@10000Nicknames, I'm glad to read that you like the jeans.  So just to be clear, you stuck with your normal size?

Well, my "normal" size would be "17." LOL  I'm between 16 and 18, depending on the designer, stretch, etc.  Since I had never ordered from this line before, I went with the 16.  I wear a 16 or 16W in DG2 jeans (my favorite right now), so I'd say that Kim's line runs a smidge larger than most.  The fit of QVC bottoms has become so inconsistent (even when ordering from the same brand over and over), I never know what size to order.  I took a chance on the lower size this time, and it paid off. I just hope that if I order another pair of flexibelle jeans, the 16 will fit the same as these do.  That would be refreshing. 

Are you going to try a pair from this line, or have you already?

@10000Nicknames thanks for the detailed info.

I haven't tried a pair of the jeans yet but I want to.  I was just unsure of the sizing.  I'm a pear shape and have such fit issues with bottoms, I hesitate to order pants/jeans.  Even in DG jeans I'm one that cannot size down like most can.  However, in the brands of knit jeans I've tried, I could which is another reason why I hesitated to order these.

I think I'll give them a whirl and stick with my normal size. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal: 9/20/17: Flexibelle jeans

@Lipstickdiva, I think you'd really like these flexibelle jeans. 

I also think you should give the DG2 jeans a try.  My recommendation would be Item 560-497 as they fit really well.  Even though you're a pear shape, I think this particular jean might work for you - just go down one size.  And if they're too big, HSN will send you a smaller size before you even return the first pair (you have 30 days to return pair #1).  

I know it's tough to order bottoms.  Years ago, all I ordered was D&C modern waist jeans - I bet I had 7 or 8 pairs.  Then they discontinued them, and the other D&C styles didn't fit me well.  So I had to find another brand.

I wish you the best of luck!!