Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal: 9/20/17: Flexibelle jeans

@aoldgirl wrote:

I bought the flexibelle jeans and returned them.  What I didn't like was the rhinestone rivets, at the corners of the pockets.  Sorry,  too disco for me.  

Do you mind me asking about the fit?  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Nancy kicked these off last night on Q2 and I was watching.  She, Kim and the models all said they were in their normal size.  I thought all the women looked great in them as long as they had a longer top covering the waistband.  

What I really liked about the looks of these was they seriously look like jeans.  They did a super close up of the underside cuffed part and they looked like normal, regular jeans. So many of these types of jeans don't look just like jeans.

I also like that Kim said these aren't so fitted in the calf like her jeggings are.  Jeans that hug my calves aren't a good look for me.   She also said there are just a few stitches holding the cuff in place so if you wanted, you could snip them and wear them uncuffed.

Honored Contributor

DreamJeannes have less spandex in them than these flexibelle jeans do but the inside of DJ don't look like jeans at all and honestly, I don't really think the outside of them does either.  They look knit. 

DJ are 96 cotton 4 spandex and flexibelle is 92/8.

I've never tried the flexibelle because I too am concerned about size although now they have free exchanges.  As a pear shape, I rarely can size down in bottoms.  Even in DG jeans I need my normal size and MarlaWynne.  But, I was able to size down in any knit jeans I've bought.  LOL  

Contributor

LOVE the jeggings I bought...I work in a school and am up and down all day long they never bag...I ordered my reg size and the fit is comfortable. They are the best jeggings I have ever bought...

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames..................I have been comtiplating buy these jeans too.  Please let me know how they are when you get yours.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@aoldgirl wrote:

I bought the flexibelle jeans and returned them.  What I didn't like was the rhinestone rivets, at the corners of the pockets.  Sorry,  too disco for me.  

Was that the only problem with them? I was wondering if i should stay true to size or go up or down a size if I decide to order her flexibelle jeans in the future.  I have ordered several tops and a jacket and ordered true to size and they were fine. Just haven't ordered any of her bottoms yet.

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@10000Nicknames..................I have been comtiplating buy these jeans too.  Please let me know how they are when you get yours.

I will certainly come back and let everyone know, and I'm sure there will be several reviews (hopefully, good ones).  They are now in the process of shipping, so I should have them probably on Monday.  I also have 2 pairs of DG2 jeans coming today, so I'm interested in comparing them. I wear 16 or 16W in DG2, and ordered the 16 in the flexibelle jeans, so we'll see.  Thanks everyone!

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I will certainly come back and let everyone know, and I'm sure there will be several reviews (hopefully, good ones).  They are now in the process of shipping, so I should have them probably on Monday.  I also have 2 pairs of DG2 jeans coming today, so I'm interested in comparing them. I wear 16 or 16W in DG2, and ordered the 16 in the flexibelle jeans, so we'll see.  Thanks everyone!

Well, my cute flexibelle's arrived yesterday and I like them a lot!!  The sizing is fine -- maybe a tiny bit tight in the tummy but that's where I carry my weight.  The next size would have been too big.  I love the cuff and the length is perfect for me at 5' 4 1/2".  I really like the substantial weight of this denim - I can't see this ever stretching out too much, but it stretches enough to be comfortable. Overall, I'm happy with this purchase and wanted to come back and "report" in case anyone was curious how they compared with DG2 jeans (if you had considered purchasing any).  DG2 are still my favorite for now, but these are really nice.  Hope all who ordered like them too -- reviews are great so far!

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames, I'm glad to read that you like the jeans.  So just to be clear, you stuck with your normal size?

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@10000Nicknames, I'm glad to read that you like the jeans.  So just to be clear, you stuck with your normal size?

Well, my "normal" size would be "17." LOL  I'm between 16 and 18, depending on the designer, stretch, etc.  Since I had never ordered from this line before, I went with the 16.  I wear a 16 or 16W in DG2 jeans (my favorite right now), so I'd say that Kim's line runs a smidge larger than most.  The fit of QVC bottoms has become so inconsistent (even when ordering from the same brand over and over), I never know what size to order.  I took a chance on the lower size this time, and it paid off. I just hope that if I order another pair of flexibelle jeans, the 16 will fit the same as these do.  That would be refreshing. 

Are you going to try a pair from this line, or have you already?