Respected Contributor

Re: QVC, your prices are ridiculous!!!!

You can always get bargains from HSN at the end of each season. They never offer the same clothes year after year.

Contributor

I agree with the OP. I watch the Q but I am done buying. The stores have a much better price and with coupons you can save money. I can no longer afford to pay $10.00 to try something that may not fit. Sorry QVC. I wish they would pay attention to many of us who have been with them for thirty years that no longer purchase from them.
Contributor

I agree,prices of clothes, shoes,jewelry etc are way too high, I can get better deals on  better quality clothes at other clothing websites, better bargains on jewelry elsewhere. Definately better prices, and choices at the stone and mortar stores. So, I have been holding back on QVC clothing, jewelry, and shoe purchases. Sorry QVC, with the return c charges, prices are off the charts. Yes, your prices are outragious. QVC should drop the value letter V from QVC.  I know prices have gone up on clothing, shoes everywhere else, but thank goodness I can shop around, online and at stores offline for great deals. 

Contributor

If I can't find a good deal, a bargain,then QVC needs to drop the letter V in their QVC logo.

Honored Contributor

I find good deals. I just got a $205 cashmere top for $63..I got 2 mock necks for Under $13 a piece and saved $30 odd  dollars on each one

One is Halston and the other C wonder. My cashmere top is Isaacs

I love Q ,I am a petite ,and I never find anything at the mall

I don't find Q more expensive than Talbots ,nor H..I spend about the same amount, no matter where i shop

Martha's line is fantastic, everything I have gotten has been a keeper, and something you won't find in the mall

I can comment on SG ,because I don't own anything of hers, but I might at some point

Respected Contributor

Value is different than a bargain.
Regular Contributor

I believe the poster is correct $3 shipping and 6.95 to return it equals $10.

Honored Contributor

Just do not buy, go else where,force them to lower prices.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest, I agree with you. That is the only thing they will understand, when it hits their bottom line.
I am another who has, for all intents and purposes, stopped shopping here for clothing, shoes or accessories. Prices for the value, are over the top. While I won't say across the board, because there are some lines that are better than others, but in general, these are not high quality, just average, which you can get easily in many other places for a much better price.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@ginirn add tax in there, & that's $10.+