Valued Contributor

QVC has the most beautiful sets!  I love the holiday sets!  I love the style of each set.  I really have to go to Philly and visit QVC with the deluxe tour.  The 'others' have good sets, but QVC's are special!

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I much prefer QVC sets to HSN. I think HSN has some nice clothing, but I find the presentations lacking somehow. I'm not sure why exactly, the way they have the models set up or the sets themselves. I don't buy much because of it. I would not have thought such things would affect me but they do seem to. Evine is worse yet.

Honored Contributor

I love QVC's sets.  They're beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I love the sets too.  They've been around long enough to get the best stylists.

Honored Contributor

Pretty sets are entertaining but they don't mean much to me. I care about the products and the pricing. 

Respected Contributor

I've always thought that about their sets.  HSN looks so pale and barny, but a previous poster is correct, it's about the products not the sets.  I remember one from a St. Patricks Day program which was so nice.  Actually, they are all beautiful!  Good job to the set workers!

P.S. When the OP said "sets," I thought she meant sets of products like Philosophy, etc.  I had to read a bit before realizing it is the TV stage setting discussed!

Respected Contributor

the only sets i liked were when Lisa decorated for her Christmas Shows

its been a year!!!  Lisa !!  we need some owls and trees and garlands

i rarely watch any Q shows anymore

Honored Contributor

Q does have nice sets.  But when I purchase items it is from the others.  I like to just see the product and have it explained.  Sets are nice but I am not purchasing anything on the set.  I am sure those sets are expensive to do.  I would rather see not so decorative sets and pass the savings on to the customer.  Just my opinion. 

Contributor

Hands down QVC has the best sets! Flick the channel to compaare for yourself. The Holiday decor is outstanding at QVC. The lighting, camera work and graphics are superior as well. I also prefer the models at QVC to other channels as well.

Honored Contributor

That Evine just makes my hair hurt and HSN is nothing to write home about but the offerings of fashion and fashion jewelry are so far superior at HSN to QVC offers save LDO.  Evine has good prices but I have never ordered so I know nothing of quality.  So I think there is something for everyone, somewhere.  I love LDO.  I would follow him wherever he goes.  I also enjoy some of the other items from QVC although I think they are heavily invested in eye candy and not so much value and quality/customer service as they once were.  

Things outgrow themselves and I think QVC has done just that.  The sets are beautiful. Large investments in set design, must have had a "real" degreed interior designer in  that area.  Their vendors are good albeit some of the products are "not what they used to be," and the guys and gals who host and face the camera really were chosen for their superior salesmanship and good looks.  I like them all.  Not so much on HSN, Evine or Jewelry TV but kudos to QVC for the great salesmanship which includes sets and good hosting and vendorship.