Honored Contributor

Re: QVC should do an all day easy pay right before Christmas

I'd rather have no S&H.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

It's not being able to afford something for me. If I budget so much a month for something and use easy pay that means I can maybe get two or three things that month with my budgeted amount. Or I can put the excess dollars into my savings. In saying that I will not overpay just to get easy pay.
Super Contributor

Yes but you wouldn't get the merchandise until close to New Year's Eve.

Honored Contributor

AWSOME would be a sale. I've waited 20 years for them to do one. Haven't seen one yet. I have seen a discount or two, but sale? Nope!

Valued Contributor

I'd rather have free shipping and handling !!!

Respected Contributor

I know that Christmas is coming every year and when..I plan for it. I have x dollars taken out of my check and into an account (not Christmas Club..) I request the transfer of these funds 12/1 every year..

When the kids were younger and budgets were not as free..we of course used credit cards and then paid it off in a couple months..after that we decided no more..and do it this way..now kids are grown and we have two grandkids..and admittedly we spend way more then the average so we plan on it...

I think ez pay just for the sake of splitting of a fifty dollar item into six payments..is not a good idea..I Can see maybe ONE three hundred dollar item but not many. I see many complain when a billing cycle hits two ez pay a month...and then get overdrawn or over the limit charges..they get the people suked into this game.

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 sidsmom said:

....the same people who love their HUGE tax refunds. Another thing I was taught....I can invest my $$ better than the government can.

Well good for you. I have no idea how that has anything to do with this thread. You should save that obnoxious, run into the ground comment for February when posters start talking about their tax refunds.

Valued Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Robin1869 said:

Hi I'm the one that started this post. I like the easy pay. Because if I don't like what I bought I'm not out all the money if I do return. When I get the item if I like it I just pay off the easy pay. I know I'm odd but that is my system LOL RObin

Did you realize the s/h you pay when returning items and then have nothing to show for it.

I'm totally confused with your reasoning.

Valued Contributor

On 11/25/2014 BootLvr said:

EZ Pay is all the Q seems to be offering any more. Doesn't interest me in the least. I pay things in full and would much rather have a sale than spread out payments for the next 3-4 months. To each his own.

They could be hurting from this economy. I do know, that even on ez pay, which I'm guilty of also, their prices for second hand items are not worth it. Jill showed snow glasses awhile ago, and I saw the same glasses in the Christmas Tree Shop for a lot less.(Halloween)I couldn't believe it.!!!!!

The Q has changed soooo much since I started in the 90's especially their clothes. They are made so cheap{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}and the fit is never right, for me anyway. never had a problem in the past.

Respected Contributor

EZ Pay is a joke. Who wants to pay for 5-6 months later for items that they bought for Christmas. Not me. My own rule is if you can't pay for it in full, don't buy it. That's the way I stay within my budget.