Honored Contributor

Re: QVC "Best of the Best" fashion items - your list?

Naadam cashmere sweaters and Louis Dell'Olio, but no more Mr. Dell'Olio, so I'm buying clothing from other retailers. 

Esteemed Contributor

I buy quite a fair share of clothing from QVC and rather often I get more compliments on those pieces than on clothes I have paid three times more for.  I am consistently satisfied with Isaac's clothing and Denim & Co usually meets my expectations.  I like that QVC is  featuring national brands such as NYDJ, but it's the proprietary brands that you can't get from other retailers that I want to purchase from QVC.  In fact, it's items such as Candace Cameron Bure's skirt and Dennis Basso coats that get those compliments I referred to. 

Respected Contributor

All of Susan's liquid knit essentials line. 

Honored Contributor

There are very very few items I care for in any brand here anymore. I used to love fashion days here many years ago, If they were on a week day,, I had been known to take the day off, call in sick (cough cough, you know!!!), I just didn't want to miss any of the shows. Even Ms Graver had great deals on office wear I'd scoop up but not today. Not only am I retired but I couldn't afford to dress myself in Graver goods at today's prices.

Trusted Contributor

I love D & Co french terry tops with long sleeves.  I have several styles and colors and wear them often in cooler weather.  They wash well and have been a good value for me. 

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 I too love Lug handbags. I bought the TSV earlier this year and it is perfect for me.

Super Contributor

Everything Louis DellOlio PERIOD!  I am still grieving that QVC discontinued this line. I love each and every piece of clothing and jewelry and will treasure them. The quality and feminine designs are unmatched by any other line. 

Valued Contributor

I buy most of my clothing for work and play from the Q - everything except bras because I need good lift and lots of support which I haven't found at the Q. I also buy Eileen Fisher and J Jill and wear them with  my Q pieces. I guess that I have become so familiar with the fabrics and lines at the Q that I know what will work and don't make a lot of mistakes. Some are good for my work, others for my home life. I tend to wear Eileen Fisher if I need to wear some thing special. On the other hand, I have a few LOGO or Graver pieces that I could wear to anything and feel great. 

Don't watch all that much but do really enjoy Courtney and Amy so see watching as a little relaxing treat. Naturally, I tend to buy things they present.